Finallyyyy here’s the highly requested sumo deadlift tutorial! The video is super short but the main takeaways are to ..
1. Find a foot position that best suits your body. If the position is uncomfortable, re-adjust
2. Point your toes outward and make sure your knees are also pushed outward so they are inline with your toes
3. Put your weight on the outside of your foot and on the back of your heel. This will help you sit back so you have a straight pathway for the bar to move upwards.
4. Keep your lats packed in tight and your spine neutral
5. Pull the bar straight up and tuck your pelvis in at the top for a glute burn and a perfect lock out Hopefully this was helpful and drop any other exercises you would like explained in the comments below! And shout out to my camera man who puts up with me @lososwayy12