THE POWER OF OIL!!!
Emu oil comes from the fat of the emu bird and is made up of 70% essential fatty acids.
Because of this, emu oil reduces inflammation, relieves muscle and joint pain, moisturises the skin, and treats a variety of skin conditions. It also contains antioxidants and vitamins, such as vitamins A and E;
Flaxseed oil is great for irritated and sensitive skin, particularly skin suffering with Eczema and Dermatitis as it has anti -inflammatory properties that can soothe the skin both on the outside and from the inside too!
Add seeds to cereals, salads and many other meals to get this powerful seed on the inside; and use as a soothing moisturiser on the outside;
This oil has been around for quite some time, and after a number of trips to #Morocco in North Africa, it's been a joy to experience, first hand, how this oil is made.
Argan oil is fantastic for combatting dry skin and fine lines, but as with all oils, beware the counterfeits! Many Argan oil products sold on the market are diluted with so many other oils, that the actual amount of Argan that your skin receives is minimal! In its purest form Argan is like liquid gold - for the RIGHT type of skin;
Although the humble rose may appear fragile and delicate in appearance, the oils that can come from its petals pack a powerful punch against bad skin!
Rose oil is soothing, reduces redness, acts as an astringent and is brilliant in prepping the skin for make up!
Some add a single drop to their current skincare products, but I prefer to add a drop of this oil to another gentle oil in its purest form to get the most out of it. .
As with all oils and when using new products on your skin, it's important to ensure that you carry out a patch test, in areas such as behind your ear, to ensure that your skin is happy for you to proceed!
Stay raw, pure and natural, so that you're getting the true goodness of the oil's properties... Then simply enjoy
Neutriherbs Activated Charcoal Bamboo Soap, a natural facial cleanser and clarifier that helps absorb minerals, toxins and impurities to reveal healthier, more beautiful skin.
Our black charcoal soap is safe for all skin types, it effectively neutralizes oils and chemicals from your skin and safely removes dirt and makeup from your pores. Neutriherbs Activated Charcoal Bamboo Soap will help recapture your youthful radiance every day.
HORMONAL ACNE: AB SKIN PERFECTING TECHNIQUE - Ladies, here's a tip for you - step up your cleansing routine, at the time of ovulation, to reduce the probability of breakouts. This will ensure there's less volume of dead skin cells & dirt sticking to the excess oil, produced at that time of the month. Discover more about hormonal acne at our #blog via our bio. #Natural#Proven & #LifeChanging#ABSkinPerfection
Habits that seem like they'd be good for your complexion, like applying #SPF every morning, might not be enough to counteract time and gravity. Here, what's damaging your #skin without you even realizing it. Fix them, and you set yourself up for gorgeous, glowing skin through your 30s and beyond.
1. Falling asleep with your makeup on. Sleep is great for your skin, overnight is when your skin cells get chance to repair the day's damage. Get at least 8 hours of shut-eye and there's virtually no way to miss out on its perks—unless you happen to hit the sheets without washing your face first. Not only can that #makeup potentially clog your #pores, but it can also make matters worse if you happen to have sensitive or easily irritated skin.
2. Applying sunscreen only once during the day. #Sunscreen only lasts 2 hours. It's essential to reapply your sunscreen throughout the day.
3. Not exfoliating on a regular basis. Here's the rub: "As your skin ages, dead skin cells more quickly accumulate on the surface You must clear off dead skin cells first to give the products that follow an opportunity to be effective." 4. Staying up past your #bedtime. If you're burning the midnight oil, you're not only sacrificing an energy reboot, but also your skin's health. As we mentioned, your cells are no longer dealing with everything that's assaulting it during the day—think ultraviolet radiation, #pollution, and the everyday grime and grease. If you skip it, though, you miss out on the results of that repair, like enhanced radiance and firmer skin—and your skin looks more dull and drawn because of it.
5. Using your makeup brushes without cleaning them. Cleaning your makeup brushes can be a chore, but along with other chores it's essential. Every time your brush touches your face, it picks up bacteria, which can then hang out and grow within the bristles—and then return to your face when you use it again. Cleanse at least once a week.
6. Giving into your sweet tooth. Research shows that high-glycemic foods, like white bread and sugary foods, are closely correlated with #acne#breakouts, while low-glycemic foods, such as most fruits and beans, aren't.