Giant mail call! One of the benefits of being away for awhile is coming home to a giant pile of #plushiemail. You guys make a little owl so very very happy. Thank you! All of my cards to you are in the mail and hopefully you will get them soon, if you haven't already. I am sorry they are a wee late, I got very excited about making cards and wanted to find the best washi tape and photo to do so. I just want to say a special thank you for the cards you all sent
1. @thebrachy sent me an adorable Christmas dinosaur card, as well as some adorable stickers. Thanks! My dinosaur friend loves the stickers and the card is just to perfect.
2. @sixtensfriends sent me a card with a gorgeous relative on it and I am always excited to receive mail from my owl cousins. Thank you Ugglan and family!
3. @rosie.cowpat sent me a scenic card with some very warm wishes inside. I am glad we are friends too Rosie
4. @dipitheowl sent me a card with a very artistic relative on the outside from wintery Estonia. Thanks for such a cool card cousin and please stay warm and cozy in all the snowy weather!
5. @thepenguincollective sent me a postcard from their visit to Japan earlier this year. Thanks! I love collecting postcards from places friends and family visit
6. @teddytibbietravels sent this very fetching postcard and a cute heart charm with a bow! Thanks Tibbie, I hope we can be penpals too!