西瓜沙拉，冷烤菲達芝士，百里香和葡萄醋汁 (HK$118)。西瓜切粒，食入口有點鹹，確實是有趣的開胃菜！(圓碟是跟dinner set，長碟是單點，大的驚人！)
Dinner with friends from abroad, so I brought them here to enjoy the great food and also the beautiful HK harbour night view.
Watermelon Salad, chill roasted feta cheese, thyme, and raisin vinaigrette (HK$118). Watermelon is diced and a bit salted with the vinaigrette, interesting starter dish indeed! (Round dish salad is the one that comes with Dinner set, long vertical dish salad is a la carte, huge portion!)
Foie Gras, poached pear, pumpernickel, pistachio (HK$178). Foie Gras was grilled to a very charcoal colour, but inside is very juicy, tender, and melts in my mouth. Perfect match with the crispy pumpernickel toast.
Grilled Tenderloin 8oz (HK$358), medium rare. Juicy, beefy, and tender. Given its thickness, it’s cooked to my preference, even the center is just right. Perfecto!
Dark Chocolate Butter Cake with caramel sauce and bacon ice cream (HK$88). Chocolate cake has a soft melty center, sweet yet tasty. The bacon ice cream was a bit disappointment as cannot taste the bacon flavour.
Pistachio Semifreddo with raspberry sorbet (HK$78). First time I had a semifreddo, its texture and taste was like gelato, while the presentation and look was like mousse. Quick unique to taste!
* #CukieeInHongKong #CukieeEatsInCWB @ALTO #causewaybay#銅鑼灣#foodart#finedining#牛扒#tenderloin#beef#steak#foiegras#鵝肝#西瓜#watermelonsalad#watermelon#朱古力蛋糕#chocolatecake#lavacake#semifreddo#foodlover#foodpic#foodblog#foodiehk#foodie#hkfoodie#instafood#foodphotography#相機食先#手機食先
1. 派對白酒生蠔套餐 HK$246，有精選生蠔12隻和法國Chardonnay 白洒一支。精選生蠔來自愛爾蘭，非常新鮮，味道鮮甜，仲有鹹鹹的海水味㗎！
2. 精選生蠔 (HK$9/隻 x 12隻)，真的好新鮮低食
3. 南非生蠔NO.1 (HK$29/隻 x 4隻)
4. 愛爾蘭石蠔NO.00 (HK$39/隻 x 4隻) 呢隻我覺得幾肥美，海水味最鹹
5. 美國中碼生蠔 (HK$18/隻 x 4隻) 呢隻海水味最淡
6. 法國吉拉多生蠔NO.0 (HK$39/隻 x 4隻) 呢隻我覺得最肥美最大隻
7. 精選沙律拼盤 (HK$128)，挪威煙三文魚，巴馬火腿，有機沙律菜，法式凍熟蝦。好大盤，喜愛D車厘茄和黑醋汁。
8. 炸日本廣島蠔 (HK$48，有6隻)，炸得金黃色，廣島蠔味道濃郁，但可能因為蠔比較濕，所以也炸到滴油/水
9. 日本一口和牛粒 (HK$68)，OK，但有幾粒比較韌。
10. 紐西蘭青口 (HK$48)，肉質飽滿，結實，但唔算好多汁。
11. 意大利肉醬千層麵 (HK$128)，隻碟唔啱身，千層麵一般啦。
An all oyster feast, we tried all types of oysters they had in stock, which were fresh and meaty. Below were what we ordered:
1. Premium Edition Oyster Set HK$246, includes 12pcs of Daily Selected Oyster and a bottle of France Chadonnay White Wine. Daily selected oysters were from Ireland, quite fresh and meaty.
2. Daily Selected Oyster HK$9/pc x 12 pcs. Another round of dozen, fresh and cheap
3. South Africa No.1 Fresh Oyster HK$29/pc x 4 pcs.
4. Irish Rock No.00 Fresh Oyster HK$39/pc x 4 pcs. had the saltiest water
5. USA M Size Fresh Oyster HK$18/pc x 4 pcs had the least salty water
6. France Gillardeau No.0 Fresh Oyster HK$39/pc x 12 pcs most meaty and tasty for me
7. Featured Salad Platter (HK$128), had Norwegian Smoked Salmon, Parma Ham, organic vegetables, cold cooked prawns, black balsamic sauce. I likes the cherry tomatoes and the black balsamic sauce.
8. Fried Hiroshima Oysters (HK$48), had six of them, nice colour, but probably as the oysters were too watery, the fried oysters were leaking oil/water.
9. Japanese Wagyu Cubes (HK$68), quite generous portion, but a few cubes were slightly overcooked.
10. New Zealand Mussels (HK$48), there were 12 pcs. of mussels, meaty but not as juicy as the menu says.
11. Lasagna Bolognese (HK$128), wrong match on the use of plate, tasted ok.
* #CukieeInHongKong #CukieeEatsInKwunTong @SeasonPlus #生蠔#oysters#青口#mussels#石蠔#rockoyster#freshoysters#廣島蠔#hiroshimaoyster#salad#lasagna#千層麵#wagyu#和牛#chardonnay#whitewine#instafood#instagood#美味しい#foodlover#foodpic#foodblog#foodiehk#foodie#相機食先#手機食先@pigeonyeung