My Sunday consisted of..
1) Vacuuming & dusting the entire house!
2) Completing two loads of laundry which I folded & put away!
3) Running over to marshals to pick up a new hair dryer since the one I keep at the house decided to die on me & of course some shampoo since I was out & a note pad on clearance for $1 since the first couple pages were ripped but it still has so many pages which will be perfect to take notes tomorrow night for team call night!!!
4) Completed 20 minutes of roll & release with no other than autumn & my foam roller right in my living room!
5) Made homemade protein pancakes for the next 6 days for my post-workout meal which consisted of eggs, oats, bananas, spinach, carrots, blueberries, chia seeds & baking powder along with completing all the dishes after! .
6) Took a shower, finally washed my hair, decided to tone down the yellow tones in my hair so colored my hair while I was in the shower & even shaved my legs & armpits for once!
You could say I had a very productive day.. I even prepped my workout clothes for the next 10 workouts with bottoms, tops & sports bra!
Once you become a mom with a toddler you will do whatever makes life the simplest & the easiest during your day & that once trick is very helpful when half your wardrobe is still in her room!
Ohhh ya and how could I forget we ran over to Walmart today to try to grab a few things we needed knowing that it wouldn’t take long since it was only a couple items but Braelynn decided to have a full out melt down right in the baby section..
Smacking me, throwing herself onto the ground.. literally nothing I was doing would calm her down.
I really just wanted to cry because in that situation you ask yourself what did I do deserve this meanwhile a lady next to me try’s to tell me she needs to drink water.. that’s why she’s freaking out.
I just kept my mouth shut and left store but I thought to myself as a mom I would never tell another mom what she needs to do with her child because that’s not my place to do so.
Other moms out there.. Am I crazy for being a little annoyed with what that woman said to me & thinking the way I do about what happened?!
CREATE YOUR GOALS
Know this—Your goal has to be more valuable than its risk or else you’ll have reason to quit.
What to do—Whatever your goal is—make it 10X bigger than what you originally imagined.
Been my past seven years of relationships, Thank You Thank You Thank You to all my partners for showing me the ways I hurt myself and bringing me hOMe to my true self, my innate perfection, the light of Love within. •