PRODUCT I USE EVERY DAY WITHOUT FAIL: #merakibotanicals Lip Balms! one of my least favorite skin issues is dry lips. I can't stand when they chap & crack...it hurts!! I use these babies religiously, especially in the colder, drier months. Which is your favorite scent?
#Repost@kaycola with @repostapp
I worked hard, saved my money, invested & created a company @OrganiGrowHairCo With it's quick success, i then took the money & opened a business account with BROADWAY FEDERAL, a MINORITY owned bank. Originally created & owned by a BLACK MAN, Broadway Federal is now owned by a board of 90% (Black Latin Asian Americans) Minorities with the remaining 10% being a Caucasian WOMAN. It also houses a staff in the branches that are 100% minority. This bank leads in community service, helping low to moderate income communities. As a mixed race woman of color, a black woman in business, I place great value on having the money i earn sit somewhere that are helping the underdogs, the people like me. Though I do not place great value on money itself, I am not ignorant of what it can do for my family & my people. Therefore I intend to not only reinvest every dollar back into my music because I know that my music heals & uplifts the people, I will be investing into my non-profit to teach young women of color how to start their own successful businesses, and speak to victims of sexual and domestic abuse, as that is something that hits close to home for me. When you purchase my music or grow with @OrganiGrowHairco you are not only growing yourself, you are growing and changing the world. This is my mission on earth, this is why I was put here. Thank you for your contribution. This is how you truly make America Great.