I often get asked what my personal favourite foundations and concealers are and what I love applying them with, and why don't I use those in my kit.
1. The reason I don't use them all in my kit ( as I do use some) is because I need to cater for a wide range of skin types, from dry - oily - combination and everything inbetween as well as needing to be compact for travel - so I try not to have too many different types.
2. My favourite foundation sticks have to be my @hourglasscosmetics Vanish foundation stick and my @anastasiabeverlyhills@norvina Foundation stick - I use these if I want a fuller coverage foundation. Although I do find the hourglass easy to sheer!
3. I love my @lorealmakeup@lorealaustralia true Match foundation! It is so beautiful and hard to fault. Definitely a dupe for @maccosmetics Studio fix!
4. The @urbandecaycosmetics creamy concealer is my go to without failure and the @narsissist is definitely a close second!
5. I always use a kabuki and beauty blender to apply foundations. The brush packs on the product and the blender as it's name explains, blends it out!
Now I have pretty normal skin, I might get a bit dry in winter and a bit oily in summer but nothing out of control - so if any of you have the same or similar I definitely recommend trying these beautiful products!