Happy Monday! I may not have had the weekend I originally planned, but I still had an eventful one! If you missed my post from the other day, I basically mentioned that I was trying to finish my San cosplay for LBCE Day 1, but I ended up not being able to go. As a result, I ended up having my own shoot with @mooreofjake that afternoon! The costume is definitely a prototype and there is still SO MUCH work that needs to be done to fix it. One of the problems I had was that it was very "back heavy" and unbalanced, so the necklace looks pretty uneven as I tried to hold the cape in the correct position (it can easily be seen in this photo). I'm still really excited about the photos and I can't wait to have a finished version in the future!