It's been forever since I've posted a new blog on my Women's Outreach website but I'm excited to share "Spiritual Stripping" that the Lord compelled me to write this morning! It's very personal/deep but God wants us to reach people by being transparent, real and authentic. As I was writing this new blog God was peeling away layers and revealing so much to me. As God continues to dig deep I will continue to dig even deeper into the depths of my heart and soul! I encourage you to visit my website! Link is listed below! Thanks for your prayers, love and support! God bless!
If I want to know me, I have to know Him.
If I’m struggling with my identity, I don’t need to know more about myself. I need to know more about the Creator. The One who formed me and knit me together. The One whose I am.
Know Him and you’ll know you.
In difficult situations, you can GROW (evolve) or you can GO (leave) @ladypastorpreneur
But, if your decision is always to GO to avoid GROWTH (stretching, inconvenience, hardship) --- be prepared to always have to keep going (leaving, hopping, restarting) because no matter where you go, you still have the same YOU where growing is what was required to get to the next level, not going. #spiritualgrowth#spiritualmaturity#elevation#ladypastorpreneur - Pastor Alicia Lytle (Excel Church)
*What is spiritual maturity?*. .
1. Spiritual Maturity is when you *stop trying to change others, ...instead focus on changing yourself.*. .
2. Spiritual Maturity is when you *accept people as they are.*.
3. Spiritual Maturity is when you *understand everyone is right in their own perspective.*.
4. Spiritual Maturity is when you *learn to "let go".*.
5. Spiritual Maturity is when you are able to *drop "expectations" from a relationship and give for the sake of giving.*. .
6. Spiritual Maturity is when you *understand whatever you do, you do for your own peace.*.
7. Spiritual Maturity is when you *stop proving to the world, how intelligent you are.* .
8. Spiritual Maturity is when you *don't seek approval from others.* .
9. Spiritual Maturity is when you *stop comparing with others.* .
10. Spiritual Maturity is when you *are at peace with yourself.* .
11. Spiritual Maturity is when you *are able to differentiate between "need" and "want" and are able to let go of your wants.* & last but most meaningful !
Before you decide, before you believe the thoughts in your head, before you take action, before you respond, before you defend, explain or justify, even before you have a coffee...align. Align with the mighty infinite powerful energetic force of nature (whatever you are calling it) that lies within you and connecting you to all that is. Align and then design the moments of your day according to what is True for you, Authentically...Consciously.
"Spiritual maturity is: •when we depend on God instead of demanding from God
•focusing on God in the middle of your chaos •excepting both the good and bad from God and not letting it affect your attitude, behavior and character"
From the book "Attitude of A Champion"