@katvondbeauty STUDDED LIPSTICKS.
FIRST OFF YO I WANNA APOLOGISE cuz OBVIOUSLY i didn't put in a single drop of effort to make the swatches look beautiful HAHA. My main aim was to let y'all see the colours as requested and here they are i got 3 mattes, 2 metals/shimmers.
THE METALS ARE PRETTY:
1. Mercy is like a deep berry shade with purple reflexes. I ADORE THIS shade. It lasts forever on my lips too but it does transfer but minimal.
2. Poe is very unique. Its a " shimmery navy" WOT M8. I've honestly never come across a colour like this and i like it! It has gold shimmers to it. .
I'll post them on my ig story so y'all can see the sparkles and all! .
1. L.U.V - rich violet. Pretty colour but i honestly think it isn't for me :( i think it looks kinda off on me but i really wanna make it work though. It was kinda Patchy too! Had to keep covering up the patchy areas. Meh.
2. SLAYER - YO MATTE BLACK. Im kinda LOVING and LIVING for this can get messy so max concentration y'all. I think it's a great change of colour from my usual nudes and browns.
3. Hexagram - blood red. It looks glossy cuz i applied a lipbalm underneath CUZ MY LIPS WERE DYING. If i didnt, colour is a lil deeper. I'd say this is a classic red colour. I wanted "hellbent" which is a crimson red but for now, this will do and honestly it's not bad! .
NOPE I DID NOT WENT CRAY AND SPENT $32 each. KVD had a $16 sale on selected studded lipsticks. I even ALMOST wanted to get the green, orange, iridescent purple shades ETC but i know i'd look terrible really wanted "cathedral" but it wasnt included in the sale