Vegan Cream Cheese . Ingredients :
-Raw cashews -plain hummus
-apple cider vinegar -sea salt
Steps : -Soak 1 1/2 cups of raw cashews over night or at least for 8 hours, once they're soaked, rinse them out and put them inside your blender.
-add 3 tbs of plain hummus
-add 1 table spoon of olive oil
-cut the lemon in half and and add 2 tbs of it -add 2 tbs of apple vinegar cider
-add 1 tbs of sea salt -once you've added everything, blend it all together for about 2-3 minutes if you have a special blender, if you have just a regular one for simple things it might take up to 5 minutes to make... just keep blending until you get the cream cheese texture.
This is enough to last you for a couple of days depending on how much you eat it.. it lasts my Bf and I a whole week . If you want to make more just double up on ingredients
Rainbow Rice Paper and Sushi Rolls Can you tell it's lunchtime in Oz! These are by the lovely Diana from @momentsofdi_ , the next feature in my #JosTeaParty141k Diana made some stunning matcha mint chocolate bars for her @kintrafoods inspired entry. Her account is full of inspiring vegan options. I was eyeing off the Dahl Calzones for a while So amazing to be able to find and share such inspiring accounts through these parties. Please head over and say hi to Diana
Join the @kintrafoods inspired shoutout ParTea to celebrate my 141k
*Must be a new post, but can use an old recipe/pic
**Check out the @kintrafoods page for the website link and product options
The competition is open worldwide, and I'll be sharing my favourite accounts on @healthyeating_jo and every entry if possible on @kintrafoods Insta & Facebook.
So it can be anything from cups of tea/lattes, to smoothies, baking, raw cheesecakes - wherever your imagination takes you. Bonus points to those in Australia who include the @kintrafoods packaging in their photo
Vegan Mac N Cheese is what's for dinner tonight! We've been craving this for the longest time and now we've finally made it! So excited to dive in omg. If you ever were or are a mac n cheese fan, this definitely will cure your craving if your not feeling all of that heavy cheese! It taste just like it to me so yummy! Recipe calls for: - 10 ounces dried macaroni (about 2 2/3 cups)
- 1 cup of peeled/diced yellow potatoes - 1/4 cup peeled/diced carrots - 1/3 cup chopped onion - 3/4 cup water (preferably use liquid from pot of boiled veggies)
- 1/2 cup raw cashews - 1/4 cup of any nut milk (coconut, almond)
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice - 3/4 to 1 teaspoon salt - 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder - 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 pinch paprika
1. Cook macaroni al debts, according to package instructions, drain and set aside
2. Bring several cups of water to boil in small pot. Place chopped potatoes, carrots and onion in to blend.
3. When veggies are soft enough to blend, use a slotted spoon to remove them from cooking water, & place them in your blender. Add 3/4 cup of that cooking water to your blender, along with your remaining ingredients.
4. Blend until smooth
5. Pour sauce over your cooked macaroni noodles in a dish of your choice, taste for salt and serve immediately.
6. Or, place macaroni mixture in a baking dish, sprinkle with bread crumbs, and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until crumbs are turning golden brown.
NOW LETS EAT!!!! #vegan#yummy#partyinmymouth#veganism#veganlove#veganlife#vegancommunity#foodinstagram#tagsforlikes#followforfollow#veganmacncheese#healthy#healthyfood#goodfood#love#dinner#veganshit#veganfoodporn#foodporn#pasta#healthyliving#natural#plantbased#foodies