REVIEW TIME!!!! .
This is on the #odacite Synergie 4 Mask. I bought this mask on my own after seeing rave reviews of it all over the detox market website and on IG. I personally see only two things from this mask:
1) It does help diminish my pores near my nose. They look visibly smaller and more "clean" after a few uses.
2) This mask gives me a gritty feeling on my face even after I wash it off, but I do feel smooth after my moisturizers sink in. I wish I could figure how to wash this mask off in a way that leaves no grit. Just that alone would convince me to love this product a little more.
The verdict: I like what it does for my pores, but I cannot say it does much for my acne. My skin tone does even out using this mask, but I dislike the grit feeling. I would repurchase this if it went on sale. For now, I'll finish the jar and enjoy the benefits it gives until I run out. #skincare#skincarejunkie#skincareroutine#skincarejournal#skincareformakeup#acne
I am ALWAYS up for a challenge-sooooo.....if you have been thinking of trying Lash Boost.... I AM LOOKING for 4 to 6 players to participate in my Lash Dash!!!!
1. Purchase Lash Boost as my Preferred Customer by January 31. *Must be NEW to Lash Boost, for Lash growth fairness.
2. Take BEFORE pics of your lashes and send them to me.
3. Begin using Lash Boost on February 6th and use it through April 3rd.
4. Take Progress/AFTER pics at 4 weeks and 8 weeks, and send them to me. 5. The 8 week pics will be made into a COLLAGE and put to a vote on FB. Whoever has the BEST results with the Lash Boost will receive a FREE Microdermabrasion Paste!!!!!! ($75 value)
6. If you are not satisfied with your results, return your Lash Boost within 60 days and receive a refund from R+F. 7. EVERYONE that participates will receive a FREE travel eye cream at the end of the challenge!!!!!