We sat down and interviewed, Curby, our five-year-old, spotted friend. We asked him to shed some light on who he really is and what he’s looking for in his future family. While he originally asked we keep his name a secret, he agreed that for the good of all dogs we could share his insights with you.
1. I have a special heart. Yes, I am full of love and sweet. Also, I do require heart medication. I don’t want this to be the only thing you hear about me. Keep reading, there’s lots more good stuff in here!
2. I can’t believe I’m sharing this, but when I get excited…I shake. Everything. My entire body wiggles. They call me the “wiggliest boy around!”
3. Okay, yes – I have been known to chase a few ducks…. 4. I may not be able to exercise that much, but let’s be honest – who really LIKES exercising? I do walk well on a leash though!
5. I haven’t met a human I don’t like.
6. I have a special heart. This means I’ll love you unconditionally, cuddle endlessly and just like all my other friends here, I have only one wish. My wish is that you’ll give me my furever home and love me the way that I’ll ALWAYS love you. #adoptdontshop#interviewwithcurby#bigdogranchrescue#rescuedismyfavoritebreed#rescuedogsofinstagram
If you’re interested in adopting or fostering Curby, please contact Big Dog Ranch Rescue at 561-791-6465 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
@Regrann from @dogmeetsfamily - I instantly fell in love with Rosie, and she was my favorite dog today. I went back to visit her multiple times cos she reminds me a lot of Lourdes (still my favorite big dog since I started this page). Rosie is only 1.5 years old, and she was surrendered on 5/18. I can't believe someone would dump her! She loves people, loves to be pet, loves playing with toys (I caught her for a few seconds and then she dropped the toy when she knew she was getting some human affection). She loves treats and is such a happy girl. I actually used her as an example today when someone came up to me and asked why I wasn't afraid of these big dogs. I gave a full lecture about breed prejudice and spay/neuter as I pet Rosie and showed the woman how sweet and friendly she was. Rosie needs a new family or foster and rescue now. Interested parties pls call to request a temp test. THANK YOU @daisyslovelylife for sponsoring her #shelterbanditoproject bandana. I hope a committed family takes her home soon! #5068562
Downey Animal Care Center
11258 S Garfield Ave
Southgate, CA 90242