First Impressions Mini Review on the #Innisfree Super Volcanic Clay Mask
Impulse buy? Yes
Bought this from Althea because it has been raved for so long. The jeju volcanic line is one of innisfree's bestsellers.
I like it. I'm not in love it with it. It's not my favorite wash off mask. It's very tightening once it dries on your face. Honestly, I don't see any noticeable difference but my pores DO feel like they were tightened. With that, my skin feels squeaky clean thanks to this.
I'm curious if maybe I'll love it in the long run.
Usage: 1-2x a week. (But sometimes I switch up wash-off masks because I have a few others I like to use as well.)
RP? Hmm, not any time soon.
Any thoughts about the jeju volcanic pore toner? I've read good reviews about it. Wondering if I should go get one and see for myself.
Happy Birthday @my.seoul.sister and thanks for this awesome giveaway! . #Repost@my.seoul.sister (@get_repost)
BIRTHDAY GIVEAWAY! June is my birthday month so I want to share the joy of entering the 3-series with the always supportive & fun #ABcommunity ! .
How to join (giveaway accounts will be excluded):
For 10 entries
1. Follow both my account & Loveface.co! Hope you don't unfollow later
2. In this post, comment a positive/encouraging thought & tag 2 friends who would be interested to join.
3. Let me choose a random mask brand/theme for you! Tag me on your IG stories (try to leave it on for 24 hours), let's have a conversation, let's be friends! Please allow me some time to respond as I have a weird sleeping time.
4. Post an honest & sincere review of your mask choice with the hashtag #myseoulsisterbirthdaygiveaway & tag @my.seoul.sister and @lovefaceco . We would love to read your reviews!
5. Optional for another 10 entries (applicable only after first 4 steps have been done): repost this ONCE with the same hashtag.