|| P A C K A G E . M E . U P ||
So happy to release my new packaging!
What a fun and exciting ride this has been the last few months. I started off as a bit of a hobby and some basic simple packaging. But to keep up with demand I wanted to make it all the more enjoyable!
Now your cookies from @milkygoodness88 come in packs of 12 cookies. These cookies are bundled in sets of 2 and sealed to lock in freshness. They give you longer shelf life in the panty and even longer in the freezer. But also (which I think is amazing) these snack size bundles allow you to throw one in your hand bag or nappy bag to munch on throughout the day! How perfect is that if your not sure what flavour is up your alley ask for a mixed pack to get a taste for all of them.
It's you I have to thank for this! Without you lovely women whom I have met along the way Milky Goodness wouldn't be what it is today!
I can't wait to get all of my orders sent out and pickup today so you can all share in this excitement with me.. .
Check out my website [in bio] to see my full range! Feel free to shoot me a pm with any question you may have! More than happy to have a chat with you! .
Thank you all again for your ongoing support. It means the world to me!
Xxx - Bec
Imagine What Would Happen If Cheesecake & Oreo's Made A Sweet 'Lil Baby... You'd Get These Insanely Delicious OREO CHEESECAKE COOKIES! Only 5 Ingredients: 4 oz cream cheese softened, 8 tablespoons salted butter (room temp), 3/4 cup sugar, 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 10 Oreo cookies broken into pieces DIRECTIONS:
1. Beat cream cheese & butter in mixer till fluffy.
2. Add sugar, beat well
3. Add in flour small amounts at a time, beating on low speed. Fold in Oreo crumbles
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap & place in fridge for 45 min.
5. Preheat oven to 350 F
6. Line large baking sheet w/ parchment paper
7. Scoop out 2 tablespoons sized balls of dough. Roll into rounds, gently flatten, and place all over baking sheet.
8. Bake 10 - 11 minutes, allow to cool for another 10 minutes. ENJOY #cookies#oreocheesecakecookies#bake#baker#dessert#chocolate#sweets#foodie#yum#cheesecake#foodporn#snack#blogger#simplyninablog