"Life" brought to you by Pomingalarna Reserve (mountain bike track)....
For the last 2yrs I have been riding the track. However I haven't ridden it in it's entirety for at least 5mths, I have ridden parts of it. Today I decided that I would give the whole track a good crack. The track and I have had our fair share of ups and downs. Not just the physical side of the track like it's step inclines, fast down hills, the rocky tracks, the trees that pop out at you and being covered in mud or dirt depending on the weather.
The track has thrown me around a fair bit. There is a substantial amount of my skin and blood around the track. I have fallen off, run into trees, had the bike slide out from underneath me, branches stuck in the spokes and countless other incidents. Too many to remember. These moments have left physical and mental scars on me and the bike.
It has contributed to the mind games I have played each and every time I have ridden it. Slow down, stop, you can't do it, watch out!!!! However I turn up each ride and fought the good fight. I have come out with small wins and small losses each ride. Slowly the mind relaxed and encouraged me. Good corner, hit it fast, you've got this, just do it, let the bike take control....
There are easily a dozen spots where I always struggle. Corners where I slow right down and a couple where I put my feet on the ground and wheel the bike around. A hill that that tends to be a slow climb that really shouldn't be slow. Three quick up and down where I always put the gears in the wrong spot and tend to have to take my feet out of the clips. At roughly the 9.5km mark the windy, sharp and step area that smashes me. I always get through them but not all on the same day. I am usually hurting by the time I get to the same spots. I tend to fall off once or twice a ride.
However the biggest hurdle that I have had is the drop off at roughly the 11km mark. I have looked at every time and every time taken the safe option and gone around it. There have been a few times where I have come close to going over but at the last second I've bailed.
How often do you step out of your comfort zone? Not just in goal setting, but in experiencing how the "other half" lives? Got to check out a temporary exhibit today about world poverty & child welfare set up outside #gateway. Always important to do a reality check about how we often stress about #firstworldproblems. Daily gratitude & showing compassion for others is one of the best ways to work on personal development. Feed the world, the world feeds you. Have a great weekend y'all. #positivevibes#abundance#belief#habits#gratitude#gateway#lifecoach#mindset
Over the past couple years i have struggled i have lost faith in myself but i finally feel so much stronger and i believe in myself and the things i am going to accomplish this year. Fantasy Island, Park Resorts, Away Resorts, Thompson Cruises and the rest! Through all the ups and downs i now know i can do this and anyone else you can achieve anything if you put your mind to it. #belief#faith#drive#future#now#newjob
The only impossible journey is the one you never start
Waiting is good and sometimes the concept is not ready to implement but I've already begun so I'm putting it out into the universe and trusting that
What is meant for me will be; I have faith
Is this Woke Christ Consciousness Course for me? • If you’re experiencing religious burnout but you really love Jesus, this course is for you.
• If you sense there is more to the gospel of the kingdom but don’t know where to begin to look, this course is for you.
• If the church has turned you away but you know that Jesus never would, this course is for you.
• If you're searching for meaning from a painful past, this course is for you.
• If you struggle with low self-worth, low self-esteem and general self-doubt, this course is for you.
• If you want to learn more about how our thoughts shape our reality, this course is for you.
• If you want to access the inner courage to live authentically and free, this course is for you.
• If you want to establish a discipline of meditation and learn about other holistic practices, this course is for you.
• If you love learning in an interactive small group setting, this course is for you.
• If you want empowerment to be the master of your destiny, this course is for you.
• If you know your life was meant for a greater purpose but you haven’t discovered just what that is, this course is for you.
• If you’re done playing small and you wanna leave your mark on this world, this course is for you.
This powerful, life-transforming course is not for everybody. In fact, it’s being offered exclusively to twelve participants at a time. If you resonate with any of the above and feel you are One of the Twelve, please DM me for further details!