Time is FLYING by! At 26 now I'd say I'm in my best state, both mentally and physically. Knowing who I am and what I'm capable of is so empowering! Twenty six feels like a good year to refine more skills and appreciate all the love that surrounds me. Thanks so much to my friends and family for the birthday wishes, support over the years, and making this life so incredible! #birthdaymonth#loveyourself#selflove#cheersto26
Today is my birthday and as I turn 38 years old, I look back in time and see how much I've done since I was 30. From Bridget Jones singleton to happily married with children; from freelancer web designer to full-time web developer; from student to teacher. It isn't the number of years that change one's life, but openness to living something new every day.
Here are 8 heart-warming life lessons I learnt in the last 8 years and that will make a huge difference in the person I'll become in the next 10.
1. Family togetherness will get you through anything.
2. Actions, not plans, will take you wherever you want to go.
3. It's alright to be scared before a life-changing decision. Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and take a leap of faith. You'll make it work for yourself.
4. The Universe / God / Light has got your back. Help / Love / Acceptance / Forgiveness / Hope / Clarity / Money will come from the most unexpected places.
5. You're stronger than you think you are. You can do whatever you set your mind and heart to. Don't give up.
6. Life will change the rules of the game every day just to keep it interesting. Don't panic, just keep doing what you do best. You got this!
7. Your true self, passions and beliefs are still within you, even when you don't recognize who you are anymore. Re-focus, dig in deeper and let your improved self flow free again.