top 5 favorite products this month:
1. @glossier priming moisturizer
- hydrating and lightly plumping, such a good base for makeup
2. @milkmakeup matte bronzer
- blendable, smells amazing, perfect bronze shade for light-medium skin
3. @glossier haloscope in quartz and topaz
- glossy, glowy, easy to apply
4. @colourpopcosmetics pressed eyeshadows
- pigmented, blendable, and AFFORDABLE as heck
5. @glossier cloud paint in haze
- brightening, pigmented, blendable
• • •
if you want, you can shop @glossier products through me using the link in my bio first time customers get 20% off and you get free shipping when you spend $30! thank you to everyone that has shopped with me this month it means so much
Hello beautifuls! So I was super excited to create this look because the #1920s are so close to my heart! I love everything about this decade! The fashion, the Makeup, the sparkle, the dancing, the music, I could go on! I had a blast creating this look and I hope you guys like it! Don't forget to follow @savvyou to see her take on 1920's fashion!Hugs, Jess
....TAG LOCA POR LOS LABIALES.....
1. Packaging más bonito, Lancome, boom-merengue.
2. Labial rojo por excelencia, no pude elegir entre los dos de Mac, ruby woo y russian red.
3. El más caro, too faced, Queen B.
4. El más barato, colour pop, Lumiere2
5. Para todos los días. Smashbox.
6. Para la noche, KVD, Exorcism.
7. Me arrepiento, too faced, Melted Chocolate.
8. Me encanta, JSTar, Androgyny.
9. Color especial, Ofra, Napa Valley.