Lubbock, TEXAS โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ (@kyanite_thesilverlab)

Throwbackkkkkk Thursday! ๐Ÿ˜

Infindigo Tรคysikuu Arvo (@arvothelapphund)

The last one from our seaside shooting.

๐Ÿพ๐Ÿถ Summer & Belle ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ (@huskimalamo_summer_and_belle)

Sleepyhead wherever I go ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค. On the beach with Positron @2dogs5legs, after few laps of swim, we just lie here to rest while he's enjoying his view, I was dozing off ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Sirius and Sheeba (@golden.huskyduo)

Happy Wednesday guys. I'm still in the hospital but the duo are being loved and devoted on by my awesome family .

Blakely (@blakely_the_gsp)

90% of the time I've got my concerned face on,, the other 10% my tongues out #somuchanxiety

Infindigo Tรคysikuu Arvo (@arvothelapphund)

Thank you my furriend @zoeythelapphund for tagging me to the #perfectfacechallenge . My perfect face just have to be my smiling face! I'm tagging some lappy puppies to take this challenge. They're all new to the insta family and all incredibly cute! Check them out if you love puppies!
More...