Here are my product picks for shop my stash roulette for the week of 1/22-1/28:
1. An expensive makeup product @yslbeauty Touché Eclat Blur Perfector (got this for free from Influenster but if I were to repurchase it would be expensive)
2. A product I don’t like Dls eyeshadow crayon in Illusion (from Boxycharm, Used once and was super disappointed with the color payoff on the eyes compared to the swatch so one more try before I declutter)
3. A product in loose form Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in Sierra Nevada
4. Something from Anastasia Beverly Hills @anastasiabeverlyhills individual shadow in Macaroon
5. My most recent purchase @yslbeauty Glossy Stain
6. Close your eyes and pick a product @beccacosmetics Simmering Skin Perfector in Opal
7. A long-time favorite @katvondbeauty Tatoo Liner in Trooper
8. My least favorite foundation @no7usa Lift & Luminate Foundation
9. A product in pencil form @tartecosmetics Fake Awake Eye Highlight
10. A product I regret buying @urbandecaycosmetics Naked 3 (expensive, I never use it, and I don’t really like the UD Naked eyeshadow formula)
@corinnem_makeup reviews the BYS Festival Palette! Read more below:
I did it!!!!
I jumped on the @byscosmetics festival palette band wagon and I have to say, the shades definitely dont disappoint
The eyeshadows area a little powdery but extremely buildable and it doesn't take much of a dip from your brush to pick up the product. For an extremely affordable brand, these snows pack some punch
I have a look coming with these shades to stay tuned.