Who loves Fantasmic?! Because there’s so many walls up, there’s no firework shows till mid-March...but you can see Fantasmic every single night at Disneyland! This show is 25 years old (with some tweaks here and there) and it’s really one of my all-time favorites at Disneyland. Check the Disneyland app for exact times—it’ll show twice. And if you can, catch the later show (it’s always less busy). TIPS:
1. Get a FASTPASS. You can get reserved sections this way—find it along the river. They’ll first distribute for the early show, then when those are gone they’ll distribute for the later one.
2. Get a Fantasmic dining package: reserve online or over the phone. You’ll have a dinner and they’ll give you the reserve seating.
3. Buy a Fantasmic meal on-the-go. It’s a cheaper version of the dining package. Box meals are at the Hungry Bear, and you get your reserved section for the show.
4. This is a long show—27 minutes. Be prepared if you have little ones. It’s a lot of standing!
5. Halfway through the show, they’ll drop the ropes and you can get an awesome spot behind the reserve people. This lil video is just me and my 4 year old right after the rope dropped and we got a prime viewing spot.
6. The show can be scary with the dragon—my guy LOVES it but if you have little ones, be aware of that.
Amazing music, amazing graphics on the water, just an all around GREAT DISNEY CLASSIC! I mean, Mickey fighting the dragon?! All the feels! Such a fun show. Take advantage while it’s there every single night! #disney#disneyland#disneynight#fantasmic#magic#magicmickey#disneymagic#disneyclassic#thisismydream#disneylove#fantasmicshow