Holyyyyy moly this HIIT workout was just what I needed after a back day today I've been trying to up my HIIT game by making the exercises a lillll more challenging/ adding more things that bring up my heart rate up This for sure did the trick—straight up didn't think I could finish this the first round lmao was about to make it easier for the next two but had a change of heart and was like 1) f this I CAN DO THIS 2) if I don't get comfortable with being uncomfortable I'll never get to where I need to be don't let the negative side of you win!!! You're capable of way more than you think May or may not have finished this as a sweaty mess BUT I finished
Side bar I typically do the whole workout then tape exercise by exercise since I don't have someone else to film for me (ty tripod ) so the last exercise looks awkward because I'm trying to stay in the frame lmao ♀️
Do it do iiiiiit—3 times through 10 in/out 180° squat jumps | I counted 1 as a full 360° rotation 10 weighted burpee + row + shoulder press 10 times 4 plank walks + in/out jump | 1 rep = 1 way 20 times 4 side shuffles + leg lift | 1 rep = 1 way .
Squat form is something I'm still learning and I would appreciate any guidance
(Sorry about the angle but you should be able to see a full body shot in the mirror)
I know that I'm normally the one spouting information but Iv come to realise I have 30000 people (well like 5% of that because of IG algorithm ) that can offer something too
With that in mind if you're wanting an up and coming YouTube channel to subscribe to that's gonna be FULL of helpful gym/life content + dope vlogs then go to my BIO, click the link and SUBSCRIBE
How to get rid of cellulite - HYPOXI!!!
Women's Fitness Magazine Report February 2018 - read it for yourself
Then book a free trial at Penrith - we have 2 Dermology suits for skin tone & texture and 2 Hypoxi bikes (S120 & L250) to target fat & cellulite. Ring 4732 4006 to book.
I know you’ve seen that saying before. It makes me laugh every time I read it.
This was LEGIT me today. It felt like a struggle. You guys ask me a lot about where I find my motivation to keep at it, day after day. I know that is something a lot of people struggle with.
This is what I’ve found helps me...(I’d love to hear what helps you, & I’m sure others would too!) 1. Just start. This sounds like “DUH” but what I mean is, sometimes if you can just get going, you’ll find some motivation. Starting can sometimes be the hardest part!
2. Set a timer. If you aren’t pumped on the through of working out, set your timer for 20 or 30 mins. Get in a quick HIIT workout, & call it good.
3. Distract yourself. Maybe you need a new playlist, a funny/interesting podcast, a new Netflix show to distract you from your sweating.
4. Change up your routine. If you have a set workout planned & you are avoiding it like the plague...maybe you need to give something else a shot for the day, something you enjoy?
5. Find a buddy. This ALWAYS helps me. Even the hardest workouts are more fun if you have someone with you! Find a partner, a group, or a trainer to work with. Accountability is a helpful here too!
6. Split up your cardio. Because cardio isn’t my fave, I will do cardio bookends sometimes. Part before my lifting, part after, it helps to mentally break it down.
7. Take a rest day. If you really aren’t feeling it, maybe your body needs a rest. It’s important to listen to your body! Be realistic. If you’re on your 17th rest day, it’s probably more of a lack of wanting to get moving than a need.
8. And finally, my favorite. REMEMBER HOW GOOD YOU’RE GOING TO FEEL WHEN ITS DONE!! This is something I really used today to get going. I KNOW myself. I KNOW how much better I feel when I’m finished.
Some days it’s hard, but it’s worth it! Plus, I know that you really CAN DO IT!
What’s your cure for when the motivation is lacking??
Pasti akan indah pada waktunya
rumah tangga apabila di tengah2 kita hadir sang buah hati akan tetapi terhalang dengan penyakit dan virus seperti:MIOM,PCOS,KISTA,TORCH,APS,KANKER SERVIK,OBESITAS,dll dikonsultasikan segera kami akan membantu MENEMUKAN SOLUSINYA...!!! Di Promil kami bun
Si usas Stevia como endulzante, asegurate que sea la mas pura presentacion. Sin aditivos! Recomendamos la marca Sweet Leaf.
Disponible en @organicastorepa •
Si aun utilizas azucar morena tu cuerpo merece un “upgrade” ya que su indice glucemico es de 70 vs 0 en la Stevia Sweet Leaf #ketopanama#stevia