2 Years & counting....
Ang bilis ng panahon 언니, Happy Friendsary. We may not see each other everyday since we have separate busy lives but we are baliw naman whenever we met. You know that I (we) will always be there for you, supporting you in your chosen career.
언니 너무 너모,안전,리얄,헐,대박,최고야 , 항상 신경 써라 하지만 인생을 즐겨라. 보고싶스 #2ndFriendsary#Asian#Korean#Filipino#피리핀사람#한곡사람#제시카#인선#SunFlower#Kpop#Friends
March 23 ‘18 Deserted #island mandatories #beach
1) fins (to catch the slow or dying fish with)
2) sunscreen (the nice smelling kind)
3) GoPro Session 5 (to film your failures with)
4) Rayban Aviators (blue to keep looking cool while you starve to death)
5) Credit Suisse sport bag to look classy when rescue comes
6) Last but certainly not least bottle of the muy espesyal Gran Imperio Herradura reposado (SMOOTHEST bottle of #tequila that I know) #retiredyoung#sunglasses@yourefuckedanyway ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ ・・・Resident of 3 beautiful countries Skied 26 mountains early in 2017 _______________________________________________________・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ ・・・ MAY-DEC: Canary Islands MenorcaMonaco French RivieraGreeceIsrael Granada BenidormPamplona!(Running w the bulls 2x!) RomeU2MadridWhistlerSanFranciscoSeattlePortlandVancouverAvila LisbonSintraEstorilBadajosMerida BrusselsLuxembourgBrugesAntwerp AmsterdamMarbellaPragueMalta ReykjavikMadridMakatiCebuOslob SumilonPanglao CoronEl Nido BoracayCebu SiquijorCoron San VicentePort BartonManilaBaguio SiargaoCebuBoracay San Vicente Puerto Princesa Port BartonManila ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ ・・・ DEC/JAN/FEB/MARCH: Vancouver Whistler Los AngelesMadrid Sierra Nevada Geneva Les ArcsVal d'Isere Val ThorensNendaz Thyon VerbierGeneva CadizMadridVancouver Whistler ManilaSan Vicente Puerto PrincesaMakati Boracay Singapore Bangkok Siem ReapPhuket Koh Phi Phi Madrid SevillaCordoba Zaragoza Barcelona F1 Race!MadridToledoMadrid ParisBilbaoSan Sebastian Africa's highest peak - Mt KilimanjaroTanzania Zanzibar? Kenya Seychelles????PortimaoFaroEgypt ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________ #lifeadventuresofme#tbt#love#like#life#lifestyle#happy#smile#fun#beautiful#beauty#amazing#wanderlust#travel#adventure#instagram#instalike#instadaily#instagood#instagramhub#picoftheday#photography#filipino#webstagram
I was not born yet during World war 2. But the stories I read about the Death March and memories that our forefathers have shared about that tragic moment in history made me so grateful for what the Filipino soldiers did to defend our country. My heart went out to those Filipino soldiers who fought for our country during World War 2.
Our fieldtrip to the old railway station in San fernando, Pampanga touched my heart and my classmates' as well. Although I was saddened by the death of Filipino and American soldiers during the "Death March", it made me a proud Filipino of the younger generation knowing that our ancestors were so brave enough to defend our country.