TSA can be a drag! Here are 6 of our favorite tips to getting through hassle free. .
1. Research: All airlines have different baggage restrictions. Make sure your carry-on bag is the correct measurements. But most importantly make sure your liquids are TSA friendly (3.4 oz container or less for liquids)
2. Check in: Save time & check-in online up to 24 hrs in advance whether you are traveling with or without baggage. You can access mobile pass or print your boarding pass!
3. Security: Short security lines are not necessarily quicker. Lines that contain families- babies/children, can move relatively slower than 10 businessman in a line
4. Dress the part: Meaning wear a sweater & shoes you can easily remove & slip back on in the matter of seconds
5. Keep electronics (laptops, cameras etc) within reach, they will be scanned in a separate bin
6. Be prepared: Make sure to have boarding pass and documents needed in hand!
Have a flight booked with kids? Worried about your sanity? Look no further for the latest travel bloggers top tips! #travelwithkids #flyingwithkids#flighttips https://lifeisbeautifulx.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/long-haul-flights-with-kids-tips-and-tricks/
Best chances at bagging a Business Class seat ? DON’T CHOOSE YOUR SEAT ONLINE
This is an easy trick to overlook - when you check-in online, don’t choose your seats! If most economy seats are filled when you arrive at the airport for your flight - you’ll be more likely to score a spot in business class. If you ask for an upgrade after you have already locked in your seats online - this requires more effort for the airline employees so your chances are slim. Don’t book your seat in advance! FAKE IT ’TIL YOU MAKE IT
Think you’ll get an upgrade in your trainers and comfortable trackies? Think again. If you’re going to even think about asking for an upgrade - make sure you dress to impress. It’s not only about the way you look - you have to be polite and professional. It’s nice to be nice (and will pay off). Don’t worry - you can still pack a different set of clothes in your hand luggage so you can get changed once you secure that upgrade! FLY AT A BUSY TIME - BUT AVOID CORPORATES
Flying at a busy time may not seem like the best time to ask for an upgrade - but it can be a great way to do it. Why? If a flight is empty you will be less likely to get an upgrade as there will be spare seats around you - providing you with more room. If you’re on a busy flight, it’s easier to get your business class seat. But beware of travelling when it’s high-time for corporates (Monday morning/afternoon, Friday morning/afternoon) and aim to book your busy flight on a week day or weekend in the morning or night. TRAVEL SOLO
You might be travelling with friends or your partner, but catching a flight alone is great way to try your luck at a comfy plane ride - just make sure you are extra polite when you ask! It’s much easier to upgrade one person than two or three - whether a flight is busy or quiet. Make sure you follow rule number two to secure this trick! FLAUNT AN OCCASSION
Are you celebrating a birthday? Honeymoon? Don’t be shy and make it known when you check-in. It can increase your chances of getting an upgrade and make your special occasion that little bit more special.
Be on cloud nine with these flight tips
1. Do not eat any legumes, lentils or eggs at least 24 hours prior to flying. Nobody wants to smell what the rock is cooking 2. Check in last, that way your bag will be the the last packed onto the plane but the first offloaded when you arrive at your destination. P.S Try not to miss your flight in the process but if you do, cry until they book you onto the next available flight.
3. Bribing flight attendants does not work to get you upgraded to Business Class. Annoying your fellow passengers in economy class, however, might just do the trick.
4. If that fails opt for an isle seat for extra leg room. Window seats are over-rated, most of the time the view is just a video loop of clouds in the sky. Save your awe for something more substantial.
5. Wear loose fitting clothes and undies, you're going to be sitting for quite a while and nobody likes the smell of a sweaty butt. P.S For best results travel in swimwear in case of water landing.
6. If you haven't worn comfy clothes chances are you haven't brought a neck pillow either. Don't worry, you can fix both situations by taking off your clothes, rolling them up and sticking them behind your head
7. The brown paper vomit bags also make great doggie bags. Be sure to ask your flight attendant to pack you some take away
8. If you are single, keeping your seat belt on for the duration of the flight will ensure you appear slimmer and increase your chances of finding a potential suitor
9. If you spot a celebrity on the flight it is perfectly acceptable to cry until you get an autograph, a picture and a lock of their hair as a souvenir
10. Be sure to smile at flight attendants and security when disembarking. Most of them actually even welcome a post flight appreciation kiss That’s it, follow these tips and you’ll be a flight expert in no time #FlightTips#Travel#GoofingAround#Wanderlust#CloudNine#BreathtakingMoments#Views#Fun#Sunrise#Sunset#Picturesque#TakeAChance#Wanderers#TravellingIsLife
Pasti gak mau kan kalo selama perjalanan di pesawat, kamu merasa tidurmu terganggu hal ini dan itu. Nah ini caranya biar tidurmu lebih pulas sampai ke tujuan. Mau tau tipsnya ? Langsung aja ya simak penjelasan di bawah ini
Sebaiknya gunakan neck pillow mu dengan terbalik, jangan gunakan di belakang kepala.
Tapi gunakan di bawah dagu agar saat kamu mengantuk dan jatuh ke dupant, bantal akan menahan kepalamu
Gunakan barang bawaanmu sebagai penyangga kaki.
Lepas sepatu/ sendalmu agar lebih terasa nyaman,
Dan gunakan kaos kaki yang bersih.
Gunakan penutup mata agar tidurmu lebih nyenyak.
Ini sangat efektif membuatmu terhindar dari cahaya silau yang mengganggu tidurmu.
Dengarkan suara-suara tenang dari music playermu seperti suara hujan
atau suara lainnya yang bias membuat tidurmu lebih nyenyak.
Jangan konsumsi snack trolley yang mengandung caffeine.
Ini akan mengacaukan pola tidurmu, jia kamu lapar cobalah makan sereal
RASTAS TAKE BALI!
Thank you to everyone who entered, shared & supported our #movement#rastastakebali !!!
--We are so happy to see new friends being inspired to catch flights, invest in a passport, collab, or ask us questions about our journeys!
2 years ago we were traveling on our own missions...then God placed us in each other's paths (digitally) & we have been inseparable since
Over 15 of my homies came from all over mama
to join our #rastastakebali movement!
1 of these special lovas was @djleenie !! She took the leap of faith from the #us to meet me in #asia
We rented a beautiful villa, threw parties, got tattoos, meditated on beaches & got lost in our time together
I know it takes being open to visiting a friend abroad... But im so grateful she trusted me w/ this adventure.
---you truly see who you vibe w/ when you're on the road
Travel is the only thing you buy , that makes you richer
Stop splitting bottles or going half on sections at the club!
Your Network is your NetWORTH!!! ♂️♂️
Use your tribe to explore the world!!
Go half on a hotel room
Go half on your international charger
Go half on your motorbike
Go half on your taxi ride from one side of the country to another
Go half on trying some new exotic foods
Go half on your travel equipment
Go half on the baggage fee
Ok ok ...so y'all know when you plan a trip your friends be FLEX'n
Here are some tips on
HOW TO TRAVEL ABROAD WITH FRIENDS ?
1st and foremost select friends who you know for sure is willing and can travel not just WANT TO be WILL travel KNOW YOUR TRIBE!
2nd BE SMART
Fly out from a coastal state. NEW YORK and LOS ANGELES usually cheapest to fly abroad. You can use @skyscanner@momondo
but go with the flow but PLAN! Have in mind where and what you want to see. Create a @groupme
4th DIVIDE AND CONQUER
Give everyone a responsibility , one can be in charge of transportation, housing,food, flights ect.or divide the days ...
Remember that your not on this journey alone...naturally select the friends that you can live with,is ok if you do something separate...
Right now make a list of 5 friends who you will travel with in 2018!! #Tag them now
Tegallalang Rice Terraces
: Ubud, Indonesia
Y'all can catch your girl making many connections in Ubud!!
ok let me help yall out with some tips ....ooookerrr
•The Tegallalang Rice Terraces is less than $2USD
• EXPLORE on your own...No need for tour guide
• Hop in an Uber to get there trust me they know where to take you
•oh yea! Go with your friends♂️ I know y'all want a fleek pic
You'll catch me barefoot, in some jungle, climbing boulders ...jumping off waterfalls.
---the crazier the journey, the better!
This "tropical tucked away oasis" has everything an #adventurer needs!
•Sunrise dolphin boat trips
•Natural waterfall slides
•Zip-lining through rice fields
•Dinning in mountain huts