Amazing carpaccio and tartare feast as our last meal in Israel! Worth our 30mins walk from hotel!
1. Red Tuna Carpaccio with a Campari lemongrass sorbet and pickled seaweed (69 Shekels) - didn’t know sorbet would go so well with red tuna carpaccio! So refreshing and sweet!
2. Crystal Shrimp Carpaccio with tomato seeds, cilantro and garlic (68 Shekels) - grapes, peanuts and raw shrimp? Worked like magic!
3. Sea Fish Tartar wrapped in Avocado with almonds and mint aioli (74 Shekels) - their signature and also our favorite! Who doesn’t love avocado and some fresh and sweet fish tartar?! Omg
4. Black Ink Fettucini with Seafood - absolutely delicious for carbs lover like me
5. Scallops with Bacon - bacon was nicely charred and gave the soft, juicy scallop contrasting texture and a smokey flavor
And again, love their playlist at the restaurant! We got seated at the bar counter where we could watch and mesmerize the handsome chefs making their carpaccio and tartare dishes. LOVE
I went in for my bi-decade doctors appointment and I could tell my doctor wasn't pleased. Because of my long standing absence, he ran me through all the tests. After an eternity of poking and prodding, the results came in. He said I wasn't eating enough vegetables. Easy Doc, from now on I'll eat hella veggies, like this Combination Pizza from Costco. A plethora of veggies resting gently on top of Pepperoni, Sausage and Cheese. I thanked him and went on my way. Straight to get more pizza. It is a breezy day. So delicious you'll order more pizza in your hospital gown.