Purify Cleansing Blend (a must-have, especially for boy moms)
Purify is a blend of Lemon, Lime and Pine essential oils, known for their powerful cleaning properties, and Siberian and Austrian Firs, which are known to purify the air and protect against germs and bugs.
Here is a few ways I use Purify oil... Place a few drops on a cotton ball and then place inside shoes to absorb the odor. Diffuse to get rid of funky smells in the home and keep the air clean. Mix with water in a spray bottle and use it to freshen mattresses, pillows, furniture, and other hard-to-clean things. Add a few drops to crumbled up tissues or newspapers and place in the bottom of your trash cans and diaper pails to keep odors at bay. Get rid of mildewy smelling laundry by adding a few drops to your laundry detergent and wash, wash, wash. (I also place a few drops onto wool dryer balls and dry, dry, dry.) Put a couple of drops on the inside of your toilet paper rolls so that the cleansing aroma is automatically released into the air after each trip to the restroom.
Instead, turn your living room into an international art museum! We've introduced our kids to a rotating gallery of art and artists from around the world via our TV and you can, too, with my #tuesdaydiy and Google Chromecast.
1. Open your Google Home app.
2. Click "Devices" on the main menu bar.
3. Click "Edit Backdrop." 4. Scroll down to and select "Google Arts & Culture." 5. Select either "Art," "Street Art" or both.
6. Turn on TV, set to HDMI input where Chromecast is plugged and voilà!
7. If there is a piece of art or artist you or your kids would like to learn more about, open the Google Home app and click on the artwork at the top of the page for more information about it or click on "view artist profile." When we first started using the Arts & Culture backdrop, we didn't include Street Art. But, recently we added it to the mix and have been surprised by how much we've enjoyed it.
In fact, we've enjoyed this all so much that, although I'm sure it may eventually fry our screen, we sometimes keep the TV on all day to see what fun art will pop up!
Let me know if you try this in your home and how your kids respond!