1. 15 reps on each leg
2. 20 reps (ON TOES)
3. 15 circles each way, each leg
4. 15-20 reps (Abduction at bottom)
5. BURNOUT TILL YOU DROP!
Miniband by @spri@bosu_fitness
Those circles are a MUST! They are my fave for my glutes which are super hard for me to fire because of my APT
#tbt to the highlights of my 25th year of living: eating mom’s tortellini soup and pumpkin pie AM workout now reading The Magicians, shopping, @purebarreroc class, and beginning my birthday celebrations!
Hello friends Here’s a core focused workout for you using a Bosu & a ball. My body is sore from the last 2 workouts so today, I took it down a notch. These moves are intended to be done without much rest in-between. It’s a lot of fun.... try it, I think you will like it
Jump Rope Circuit: 3 Rounds
1. 50 single jumps to...
2. 30 double unders
(Little rest as possible)
Bosu Circuit: 3 Rounds
1. 6 each side: x5 mountain climbers + one leg balance *hold that one leg balance for a split second; hop back & reset before climbing again
2. 12 crunched ball toss + ball slam
3. 10 each leg: one leg plank + lateral tilt *squeeze thighs, bum & tighten legs; tilt as far as you can
4. 10 each leg: piked lateral toe touch + bent knee crossover * stay on tippy toes; bring leg to the side (as far as you can) with control and lightly tap; bring back to middle with straight leg; bend knee and cross over the midline of body **the weight transfer of the leg will place more weight on the side of the arm of the leg - feel it & enjoy it
SAVE this video to try later or for ideas for your future workouts!
LIKE this video if you want to see more videos like this!
— #athleisure 🧜♀️: @koralactivewear tank & leggings; @lululemon bra; @reebok@reebokwomen shoes