To be part of the challenge and eligible for the prizes:
1. Repost the banner and invite your Omies friends to play with us
2. Follow Sponsors and Hosts
3. Post one new picture of the daily asana for each day of the challenge
4. Tag hosts, sponsors and #TheTwelveDaysOfYogaChristmas
5. Make sure your IG profile is public so we can find you .
MOST IMPORTANTLY HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER TO HONOR YOUR BODY AT ALL TIME .
To those who like to plan ahead:
1. On the first day of Christmas backbending
2. On the second day of Christmas hamstring stretch
3. On the third day of Christmas balance pose
4. On the fourth day of Christmas forward fold
5. On the fifth day of Christmas inversion
6. On the sixth day of Christmas hip opener
7. On the seventh day of Christmas shoulder opener
8. On the eight day of Christmas funky pose
9. On the ninth day of Christmas twist pose
10. On the tenth day of Christmas tippy toes
11. On the eleventh day of Christmas seated pose
12. On the twelfth day of Christmas wildcard is on you .
Anyone want to play with me ? @sierlywijaya@miscacici@trisya001 #Repost@challengethyyoga (@get_repost)
Repost from @luxe_life_flow - 🧘🏻♀️🧘🏼♀️🧘🏽♀️🧘🏾♀️🧘🏿♀️🧘🏿♂️🧘🏾♂️🧘🏽♂️🧘🏼♂️🧘🏻♂️
Join us for 12 days of winter fun with #YogisWishList December 10-21!!! We will explore and practice various poses that we ourselves are working on and wishing to achieve. We have a line up of some of our favorite Asanas to throw your creative twist on, and some amazing prizes to win from our very generous sponsors! All you have to do to participate is follow our hosts and sponsors and tag us in your daily posts to we can see your beautiful Asanas! Don't forget to include the hashtag #YogisWishList!!!
Day 1 Bound Warrior
Day 2 Toe Stand
Day 3 Reverse Prayer variation
Day 4 Splits
Day 5 Lolasana
Day 6 Flying Pigeon
Day 7 Wheel
Day 8 Pincha
Day 9 Dancer
Day 10 Handstand
Day 11 Foot Behind Head
Day 12 Yogi choice
December 12-23, 2017 ♀️♀️
. On the 12th day of Splitsmas, my yoga gave to me...better middle splits ♀️ and a monkey !!
This 12 day holiday splits challenge focuses on hip opening poses that will help improve your splits. Each day we will present up to 4 poses or variations based closely to the lyrics of The 12 Days of Christmas. Can’t remember the lyrics? Don’t worry we do!
You may choose to share as many of the daily poses as you like or even put them all into a short flow. The more you practice the more progress you should see with your splits all while having fun in the holiday spirit.
Simple morning flows in this space
Stretching it all out post class before heading home to binge on Christmas party leftovers and write all the Christmas cards
Tune is River by Robyn Sherwell