PRE-LAUNCH! @shopvioletvoss Hashtag Palette is now available for pre-launch for the next 48 hours on their website! (Go to the link in their bio to order!)
OFFICIAL LAUNCH: 12/26
This palette is available until Saturday 12am midnight PST. It will then go back into the vault until the official launch! It’ll ship next week with priority shipping.
FREE SHIPPING with orders over $50 subtotal.
Is this gorgeous palette on your list?! Love the shade names!
Follow me to stay updated on Everlasting Flash launches, product launches/restocks, beauty deals, sneak peeks, and more!
See something all of us beauty lovers should know about?! Tag me or DM the news! x
What a lovely week it had been! I finally managed to do 4 looks and I am mighty happy at being able to pull it off despite a lot of odds.
My favorite one was the one that I did last, nude-on-nude and I am surprised why I did not go that way before .. I am in love with the minimal makeup look that certain brides are happily sporting this season. It's such a refreshing change from the heavy glitter laden eyes that we are used to seeing .
Which look did you like the most?
When you want to feel your childhood again, on my day out trip with #NewFordEcoSport at Sambhar Lake on Campsite become child again and collected memories and feelings #ApniWaliFeeling kuch FamilyWaliFeeling with @fordindia
Hey guys, today I am creating this look that was requested by one of your guys - Sandy Rh on YouTube. She wanted me to create a holiday makeup look with Blue and Purple! So, here's what I came up with.
Hey guys, today I am creating this look that was requested by one of your guys - Sandy Rh on YouTube. She wanted me to create a holiday makeup look with Blue and Purple! So, here's what I came up with. Full tutorial for this is now live on my YouTube channel (link in bio) Products used:
Here is my next #1empty1newbie post. I am superb proud of myself to have finished 4 of these cleansers before touching a new one!
1. @cerave foaming facial cleanser - a very affordable, no non sense foaming cleanser from the drugstore! Really liked using this one. But I won't be repurchasing, as I am trying to move completely away from foaming cleansers. It lasts for a long time and cleanses well! A great cleanser if you have oily or combination skin.
2. @elizabetharden hydra gentle cream cleanser - this cleanser was an eye opener for me. I did not like it a lot, in the beginning, as it stung my sensitive spots really bad. But, I did not want to throw it away, and basically forced myself to finish it before getting another one. So I started using it as my morning cleanser in the shower. My skin (except my sensitive spots) actually loved the gentle, non stripping cleanse and that was when I realized that I should stop using foaming cleansers and stick to cream cleansers. My skin felt healthy, non stripped, started retaining all the hydration and moisture I was adding after cleanse. So, in as much as I enjoyed using it, I won't be repurchasing it, coz I want a cleanser which I can slather all over my face (without skipping the sensitive spots). So with this, it was a love-hate relationship for me.
3. @nuxe_us face cleansing and makeup removing gel - I enjoyed this cleanser, as it was this rare combination of slightly foaming but at the same time, non stripping, non drying, gentle cleanser. It has a really strong fragrance, but it did not bother me much. I will consider repurchasing this, but not in the near future.
4. @niod Sanskrit saponins - also enjoyed this pastey cleanser. Smelled weird, but I got used to it after a few uses. I loved this cleanser, but the packaging was a pain! I'd definitely get this, if it came in a better, easy to use packaging. I was sooooo tempted to pick this up during the black Friday deal, but did not.
1. @stratiaskin velvet cleansing milk - just started using it, but I am liking it already. Think it will become my HG cream cleanser, fingers crossed!
2. @biodermafrance sensibio H2O- *continued in comments