Left is our velvety Play Paint a richly-pigmented cream for both lips & cheeks! Formulated with Pumpkin Seed Oil to help rejuvenate damaged skin and delicious Rhubarb extract to help further protect skin from moisture loss throughout the day (: @lovemebeautyuk)
There’s lots of makeup in this month’s @lovemebeautyuk selection Check out my review (link in bio) and if you fancy treating yourself, you can use my code beautywolfgirl20 to get 20% off your first box
#100happydays: today I skipped Starbucks and went to the Nordstrom cafe which had a shorter line. I'm drinking a nonfat latte with one pump of almond syrup. No lie, it's to die for. I'm happy I found a new favourite drink!
New Favorite Things - Lip Products That Smell Nice!
1. Trifle Cosmetics Lip Sorbet natural lip scrub: this scrub is very good at its job and also reminds me of Black Cherry Kool-Aid. Does a lip scrub get better than that?
2. Jelly Pong Pong Lip Butter in Seashells: aside from its impressive staying power for a bullet lip product, and its ability to fade gracefully, this lip butter smells like gummy bears. GUMMY BEARS!
3. Trifle Cosmetics Cream Bar in Jam Smear: I love lip pencils as much as anyone. They are easy to store, don't leak in your purse, you can sterilize them by cutting/sharpening them. Tons of perks. This Cream Bar lip pencil is soft, non-drying, and smells like a fruit basket. I love it. I haven't had the occasion to wear a dark red lip out of my house, but I keep taking the cap off to smell it. Don'tjudge me.
4. Ulta Beauty Juice Infused Lip Oil in Black Raspberry: despite the name lip oil I have found it is a rather thick lip treatment. I have actually had a lot of success wearing it under my liquid lipsticks to prevent feeling overly dry and having my lip color wear off patchy throughout the day. It does smell like raspberries which is lovely, but that is the secondary reason I'm including it in this list.
5. Burts Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Zinnia: last but certainly not least is this comfy gem. As a balm it is a bit greasy, but it does wear well, fades evenly, and isn't so pigmented that you need to reapply with a mirror. This balm smells almost like citrus, but unfortunately the scent fades pretty quickly once applied. Still, it's worth a mention.
We're obsessed with bold lips right now Our Social Media Manager, Gemma says The Super Matte in 'Power Trip' is her ultimate fave for the highly pigmented color & hydrating benefits, thanks to the Cucumber & Dragon Fruit's enormous skin conditioning superpower #Vegan
Do you want to amplify the effect of a powder highlighter? Layer a powder highlighter overtop of a cream or liquid highlighter for a truly out of this world look! Here are a few of my current favorites that are staples in my kit.
From left to right: @purcosmetics Strobe/Highlight palette in 'Moonlight Glow' #benefitcosmetics 'Watt's Up!' #doll10beauty H2Glo in 'Champagne' #jellypongpong Luminzer gel in 'Glow Getter' #vasanticosmetics Kajal Extreme in 'Rose Gold' #purbeauty Strobe/Highlight palette in 'Sun-Kissed Glow'