Dentro de nuestras herramientas, la terapia con ventosas o #cupping, es una tecnica milenaria que proviene de la medicina tradicional China , algunos de sus beneficios sobre los tejidos son: Mejora la irrigacion sanguínea de la zona Modulación del dolor Ayuda al drenaje de edemas Aumenta la oxigenación del tejido Liberacion de la fascia muscular, entre otros! SIN EMBARGO, siempre debe utilizarse como una técnica complementaria dentro del tratamiento kinésico AGENDA TU HORA CON NOSOTROS ️ #cupping#kinesiology#rehabilitaciondeportiva#rehabilitaciontraumatologica#ktrainingls#medicinachina
Thursday inspo. xx
When we decide to embark on a new adventure or a different path in life, it seems we often look for what is holding is back. We tend to focus on what will limit us - * It's too expensive. * I can't afford to do it.
* What will my significant others think?
* I'm not smart enough to do that.
* No-one would want to listen to me.
* It won't be successful. * Nothing usually works out for me anyway.
Um, wow! What are we doing to ourselves? Trying to find ways why it will fail? Looking for every limitation possible? If you believe you can, this will increase the possibility of success. Yes, success!
Let's focus on the endless possibilities. Let's focus on what could go right.
Let's focus on you and looking at these learned beliefs that are holding you back.
It's time to do some mental house demos and renos. Clear out these limiting, learned beliefs and open the way for a new belief system. One which inspires and motivates you. One which is life changing. You deserve success. You are worthy of a wonderful, vibrant life. What holds you back is something your friendly, local kinesiologist can help to facilitate change for you.
Your life. Your choice. Your happiness. xx
Here are 3 simple squat cues that have really helped my technique in the squat. Try these out one at a time and expect a stronger squat
1. *Taking a big breath before each rep*
- Very important to maintain a braced core throughout the movement (think of filling your belly with as much air as possible before descending into the squat)
2. *Keeping your upper back tight AF*
- Grabbing the bar with your hands closer together and tucking your elbows into your side/lats will help with this. You want to create a shelf for the bar
3. *Driving your knees out* - Especially if your learning to squat. This is so key to prevent excessive rounding of your back (ill probably do a whole post on this)
. #squatgains #bootygains #bettereveryday
Complètement en amour avec mon domaine!
Pour ceux qui ne le savent pas exactement, la physiologie de l'exercice est une spécialisation de la kinésiologie!
As-tu ton kinésiologue pour te guider dans tes bonnes habitudes de vie?
Few shots and clips of a mini focis workout today. Ive taken my time to study the proper movements of the shoulder blade #scapula in regards to its movement around the #Ribcage during pressing excercises and have taken the time to cut out reps and simply focus on #kinestetics the study of the #kinesiology of #muscles and #skeletal movements..