🖤Jesie🖤 (@slothmaids)

Took these yesterday when I was experimenting with putting tape over my flash and colouring it. I like them and that’s all that matters lol
~
Planned on doing homework today but so far I’ve eaten, made my bed and hovered.
~
My body feel so sick
If I stay still then I’m just being lazy and not getting anything done but if I move around I feel more sick.
To be fair I feel sick all the time though sooooo...
~
Hope y’all had a great day!
➖
Anxiety UK: 0844 477 5774
❣️This Is Your Reason To Stay Alive❣️
Self Harm: 914-393-1904
➖
🎵Song Of The Day🎵
🎶Powerless by Waterparks🎶
➖
#slothmaids#jesie#14#uk#pansexual#agender#goth#emo#punk#rock#lgbt#lgbtq#lgbtqia#lgbtttqqiaa#youtuber#blackandwhite#photography#hair#cool#cute#neat

✒️REVISTA ELETRÔNICA GROOVE⏺️ (@manas_groove)

#repost @gloriagroove_1 ✌️Vem #jogabunda ✌️
"Se prepara pra joga,prepara!.."
É amanhã em fim meu deus, o videoclipe oficial de joga bunda estará entre nós, enquanto isso o audio #jogabunda está em todas plataformas digitais, tem camapanha no#Youtube para AUDIO CHEGAR A 1MILHAO! @aretuzalovi @pabllovittar @gloriagroove
Jogando na cara da sociedade seus sucesso todo. Confiram no Spotify o play list da al@aretuzalovi de AQUECIMENTO.
.
.
.
#gloriagroove #aretuzalovi#pabllovittar #vittarlovers#oproceder #dragqueen #queen #queer #mercadinho#bumbumdeouro #jogabunda #music #carnaval #verao2018 #brasil #sony #videoclipe #audio #lgbtq

(@imnototaria)

#tbt do dia em que presenciei Carla Perez e Anitta dançando "Segure o Tchan" 💣

TheyKnowInfo_ (@theyknowinfo_)

#Offset apologize to his #LGBTQ fans who were offended by his "I cannot vibe with queers" lyric in his "Boss Life" feature with #YFNLucci.
#bosslife #migos #apologize #lgbt #TheyKnowInfo

Gian Eldie (@iamshotylixious)

“Nobody cares if you can’t dance 💃 well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are great 👍 because of their passion.” - Martha Grahan #2ndplace #68thanniversary #teamancillary #teamcsr #teampharmacy #teamdeitary teamxray
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
#gay #lgbt #lgbtq #gayboy

M O R E L O V E ™️ (@moreloveoficial)

Pra comemorar os 1000 #seguidores #amigos # parceiros a @vestiubemoficial vai fazer uma super promoção !!! use o código : 1000SEGUIDORES e ganhe 10% de desconto na sua próxima compra, e espera que ainda tem mais !!! se você compartilhar essa imagem ganha mais 10% isso mesmo ! num total de 20% de desconto !!!! mas corre por que essa promoção vai só até o dia 31/01 ( entre em contato via direct para os 10% referente ao compartilhamento deste post ) @moreloveoficial #morelove #lgbt #lgbtq #promoção #fashion #camiseta

{M I C H A E L A//colorado} (@michaela.ann.17)

|"be the girl who travels and reawaken your sense of hope in the world. let it change you, transform you, and give you a sort of longing few other things ever will."•jerrica peterson🌅|
#lgbtq+#aesthetic#tumblr#grunge#cute#pierced#tatted#loveyourself#bodypositive#taken#harrypotter#nerdgirl#poetry#quotes#bands#buddhist#bisexual#feminist#hufflepuff#goodkarma#booklover
More...