Photography is a way of feeling, of touching and of loving. -ansel adams. Photography brings me closer and closer to my dogs everyday. As I edit my photos I see the precious detail in my guys and see the beauty that makes them special. I love them to bits.
If my clerk was this cute, it would be the only place I would shop! Amos, you are too cute! I think you should be the employee of the month! .
Did you know that 50% of the purchase price of my bow tie goes towards stopping the Yulin Dog Meat festival? Go to @gstopybowtie and help the cause! Link is also in my bio.
Bow tie: @gstopybowtie "The Hyde"
I caught a bunny on my walk today I’ll feed and bathe him and send him back to his family tomorrow #BarkxTarget
(Yes, it is him - I checked )
We get messages often about Elly’s running pics! I (Elly’s mom) am not expert AT ALL, but there are few things I do to get better pics of pups running!
1. Take continuous shots with autofocus set to track moving object.
2. you’ll get better result when you’re outside with a ton of natural lighting.
3. set f stop 1 to 2 stops higher than your lowest possible setting to get more sharp image.
4. I set my AF point to be the one in the very middle.
5. Your lens should be able to shift focus as fast as your dog. For example, this picture was taken with Canon 85mm 1.8f. Upgrade version of this lens cost around 2k. It produces beautiful images but it’s told to have slower autofocus. (Same goes with my Sigma 30mm 1.4f, we use this to take some close up shots!)
Ask us anything if you have any Qs We’ll try to help you as much as we can!
Sorry for all the spam tonight but mama just told me we have 2200 friends and I just couldn't believe it! So here's my fluffy belly in appreciation!!!! My sissy and I love every single one of you thank you for following our adventures and watching us grow!!!!