Christmas Raffle Competition Time Who would like to win 6 months Kate Moore Fitness Classes in 2018 ... OR ... 10 x Personal Training Sessions worth at least £220?! All you need to do to enter is purchase a raffle ticket for £2! Comment below or message me to buy.
Come join us Thanksgiving morning at 6am!! Metafit will help you burn more calories throughout the day while eating all that turkey! If you haven't tried a class yet you can come for FREE! If you have already been to a class, drop in rate is $12. Lets go!! #turkeydayworkout
I would say I survived The Punisher but it sounds like I’ve just left some dude in a gimp mask in a dungeon
I think this was my favourite MetaPWR so far though, a lot of exercises I actually enjoy in a sadistic sort of way
1. Fill your house with healthy food and snacks and remove all the rubbish. Find a time in the week to prepare some meals and snacks, (i.e. Sunday afternoon or evening). If you fail to prepare then prepare to fail. Prep is key!
2. Eat more! Keep your metabolism going, if we skip meals or don't eat enough then our bodies are clever and will hold onto fat to avoid starvation, if you eat more often then the body knows this and fat will be burnt throughout the day.
3. Drink more water. Fill up a jug in the morning or a large water bottle and plan to have it gone by midday for example. Water alone can break down fat.
4. Find an activity you enjoy - try everything on the timetable. Variety is key to keeping interested. Each day you need to burn more calories than you consume otherwise you won't lose weight. Go get sweaty!
5. Book for the class in advance so you're committed or sign up to the amazing value monthly membership (£30). 6. Bring a friend/relative with you (or come & make new friends). 7. Surround yourself with people who inspire you to keep with it. Make sure everyone knows your aims so they don't come round with a cake for example.
8. Set yourself realistic short term, medium term and long term goals. Reward yourself - have your nails done or buy a new nail varnish.
9. Take body part measurements as well as weighing yourself. You won't always see changes on the scales but you might find your body shape changing. Try on old, smaller clothes occasionally to see how far you've come.
10. Enter an event, for example a Race for Life.
11. Write down a food diary for a week before you start. Be honest. You'll start to see patterns of where you're going wrong.
12. There is no quick fix. It's a lifestyle change that you need. Make changes that are sustainable otherwise you could end up back where you started in a few months time.