1. I’m married to my all-time best friend, and I just gave birth to my future best friend.
2. I don’t know how I’m being trusted to be a mom, I can’t even open water bottles by myself.
3. Photography is kinda my thing.
4. You’ve heard of RBF? Well, I have RCF (resting confused face). 5. Pudding is a breakfast food, not a dessert. Don’t try to tell me otherwise.
6. I am exceptionally good at pretending I know what I’m talking about.
7. I only style my hair 2.5 times a year. #paigeelizabeth
This mother-daughter complicity is a goal . Seriously, There's no specific day to celebrate mothers. They have kept us for months, they will love us forever and we can always count on them. They are the best best friends we could dream of.