It's not often you get to watch someone beat their head against a wall. I watched this guy try to blow dirt off the slab for thirty minutes. He was trying to blow into the wind and it just kept coming back at him. Note to self: some times changing your direction will fix all your problems.
Going LIVE this evening at 8:30 p.m. on WHAT I HAVE LEARNED DURING THIS PAST YEAR OF TRANSITION if anyone thinks they may be able to relate to experiencing some loss, pain, challenge or growth!! Fire me a FB friend request or just tune in!
Wellness Wednesday is Everyday! Spring is when plants begin to bud, and people care for their yards and clean house. While we care for the things around us and for others, Spring is a reminder that we should care for ourselves too. Without self-care everything else suffers including our well-being, Self-Care is under our control, No one can do it for us, Self- care is not only important, it's crucial. As a Health & Fitness coach, I find that practicing these steps daily helps build good habits and a Healthy way of life.
Make time to eat well and exercise, even if you're busy. Know when to say No. Find a balance between work, family and personal time, protect Your schedule. Honor your emotional and spiritual needs. Foster and nurture meaningful relationships. Spend your time and money on what matters.Take care of Your well-being everyday. Taking these steps is not always Easy or without Challenges, but it's worth the investment. Will you start taking these steps today? Have a joyful day #loveyourself#fightforit#grandmasliftweightstoo#smelltheflowers#springlove
1. It helped me be that regular gal, I was once so constipated, No more to help my digestive system.
2. I'm pretty energetic, but now and for my age, I have so much energy b4 & after my daily workouts
3. I don't take any more vitamins, all that I need is included!
4. My hair it's was so dry & brittle, now I can probably let it grow, it's full, it grows fast & it's so manageable to handle- my fingers nails are stronger & grow fast as well
5. I love love chocolate, the shakeO has helped me curb that chocolate candy Fix, occasionally I do get to bite on a piece of Dark chocolate, it's not gonna kill me, nor you!
Today I added 16oz of plain seltzer water with 1tsp. Of Pure Peanut butter & 1 med banana ( Crazy Richards, I found it @ Walmart) #enoughsaid#fightforit#grandmasliftweightstoo
Last week was the final week for a few of our ladies indoor sides. 1sts, 5ths,6ths and 7ths still have a few more matches ahead of them.
Coll/Munies would like to say well done to each and every player for an outstanding indoor season and we are looking forward to continuing this positive and winning attitude to the outdoor season #collegefamily#college#hockeylife#winningways#nevergiveupattitude