Because I'm chilling in a hospital room #10thingsaboutme .
1. Born and raised in Southern #California idk if I could live anywhere else in the US, but I wouldn't be mad if I ended up on an island somewhere or quaint European town (near a city of course)
2. My favorite show in the history of the #universe and for all time is #SonsofAnarchy. Do not think we will be friends if you are #TeamGemma . #TeamTara
3. My favorite BAND is @switchfoot#Switchfoot because when I was 12, I walked into a music store and couldn't decide between #NewWaytoBeHuman and some other album and the sales guy walked up and said NWTBH will change your life. It did and the rest is history. I've seen them 30+ times live and I have their #lyrics tattooed on my arm. .
5. I love to #dance. I took classes in jazz, ballet, hip hop, tap, and lyrical for a couple years when I was in middle school. Sports ultimately won over and my dancing takes place in the privacy of my bedroom or you know, da club. But boy when I'm home alone, things get crazy#cardio
6. My favorite color is blue
7. I have my MA in English and consider myself a writer, editor, and teacher. I'm also an avid readermy favorite novel is 1984 by George Orwell. #BigBrother
8. 8 is my lucky number. September 8 is my birthday. #Virgo
9. One of the BEST experiences of my life was spending 9 months abroad in #France with my #IFLE fam. You know who you are
10. I have #CrohnsDisease and I'm currently kicking it's assthanks to the thousands - yes, thousands of people praying for me and supporting me through it all .
11. BONUS FACTI can make myself laugh till I cry when I'm completely alone like a total goober. Usually it's when I'm making snapchat stories and get to watch myself be totally hilarious.
Lt. James "Jim" Downing, second to the right, watches as a sign baring his name was unveiled, as it was dedicated to the renowned Pearl Harbor survivor who is 104 at America the Beautiful Park on Friday October 20, 2017 in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Lt. Downing is also the Guinness World Records "oldest male author" for his book called The Other Side of Infamy" that he wrote when he was 102. ( by Dougal Brownlie, The Gazette). #coloradougs#onassignment#newbeginnings#neverstopexploring
Like a Phoenix Rising from the Flames
So shall this Epic Journey unfold as we Discover our Ancient Future and Craft Legends Through Fire and Flight
This is a night of Transcendence #BeAPhoenix#RiseFromTheAshes#NewBeginnings