علائم: فشار خون بالا نبض سريع پوست خشك و گرم توقف عرق ريزي گيجي و از حال رفتن. به ازاي هر ليتر آبي كه بدن به وسيله تعريق از دست ميدهد ١/٥ گرم نمك هم از دست ميدهد توصيه ها: شدت فعاليت بين ٥٠ تا ٧٠ درصد vo2max زمان تمرين ٩٠ تا ١٠٠ دقيقه حداقل ٢ ساعت قبل تمرين ٥٠٠ ميلي گرم مايعات مصرفي خنك بنوشيد دماي حدود ١٥ تا ٢٢ درجه مصرف vitamin c آب هندوانه و خاكشير را تو اين فصل توصيه مي كنم موفق باشيد #fitness#nutrition#health
Bank holiday breakfast goals this is a little #throwback to last Sunday after I'd decided Saturdays pancakes were so good, I was gonna have them two days in a row! Banana pancakes, topped with fresh fruit, natural yoghurt and honey!
Some of the essentials we get on a weekly basis. Sunday is always our grocery day so we know we have everything we need to stay on track. This will cover every meal and snack for the week.
Not pictured: bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and oreos (we forgot them on the first trip )
We already have some things at home of course. We go to Sam's club every 3-4 week's for things like rice, oats, meats, bars, etc
How to be #healthy during #ramadan :
I'm fasting at the moment and it's long 18 hour days, so it's even more important for me to be healthy during this month. In the old days we would eat loads of fried foods and sweet things as it 'can't count' if you've been fasting all day! That's old school mentality and nowadays it's more important to eat well and eat right, especially on hot days during 18 hour fasts. Here's my top tips:
1. Drink plenty of water after breaking fast, I'd recommend 1.5-2 litres to stay hydrated and avoid headaches and lethargy.
2. Make sure you have plenty of protein to stop muscle break down.
3. Eat a some good carbohydrates such as sweet potatoes or rice, your body needs some after not eating for so long.
4. It's natural to want something sweet. Most Muslims break fast with dates which are rich in natural sugars, fibre, magnesium and potassium. Full disclosure - I had a chocolate last night! But it isn't ideal as it can cause blood sugar spikes effecting energy. A Pulsin bar is a better option.
5. I like to have a soup made with bone broth when breaking fast - it's good for your immune system, digestive system and rich in nutrients.
6. It's very important I get my nutrients even when fasting so I have a shake every morning (2.30am!) made with @nutriadvancedltd superfoods plus powder, rich in antioxidants and far more than my '5 a day'. I also have some protein like eggs or some gluten free bread with peanut butter to get me ready for my fast and the day ahead. I don't want to overload my body with supplements but I do have my probiotics in the morning.
7. Sleep is so important, I try and get 7-8 hours, even if it is broken. When you're tired your hunger hormones like leptin kick in to make you feel it more.
MEMORIAL DAY SALE Today only get 35% off all STAR BLAST flavored products Bang RTD, Bang Master Blaster, Redline Xtreme, & Redline Max300! Use code: MEMORIAL35 at vpxsports.com. Shop the link in our bio #memorialday#sale
"A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person, we’re safe in our own paradise."