To our friends celebrating Lent, here’s a friendly reminder that there’s more to #FishFridays than tinned tuna. From Raulito’s Shrimp Special to grilled fish tacos, or a good ‘ol side of guac- we’ve got you taken care of!
어제 마트에서 할인 붙은 연어 애들 먹이고
연어 안 좋아해서 안 먹었는데
다른 생선이 먹고 싶어서 삼치를..ㅜㅜ
생선, 해산물로부터는 언제 자유로워질까..
마구잡이 남획으로 해양생물의 멸종,
그래도 끔찍하게 사육, 도축하는 가축으로부터는
정제 탄수화물, 포화지방으로부터 자유로운 식사.
파프리카, 당근, 오이고추, 체리,병아리콩, 아몬드
사람도 먹고, 모두 다 다져서 애들 밥 위에도 토핑.
아몬드는 엄마새가 되어서 오물오물해서 먹인다;;
. #채식#페스코베지테리언#페스코#페스코채식 #로푸드#rawfood
This time last year I was having soups for nearly every meal (this one was one of the nicer experiments, spinach soup) because my stomach couldn’t handle anything heavy. We was trying to build up my diet for our family trip to Disney World - so I could actually eat with them in the restaurants...
I’m now eating full meals, I still struggle. But what I’m eating is healthy and good for the body. There’s a lot of fish in my current diet but that’s fine because I’ve come to love fish.
When I first started seeing a nutritionist about my health and issues with my diet I was told to celebrate the progress I make - no matter how small it is. This might only seem like a baby step and I still have a lot of food intolerances to battle with but it’s progress I’m happy to document. #ukblogger#lifestyleblogger#foodblogger#chronicillness#chronicfatigue#healthyfood#healthyeating#autoimmunedisease#highprotein#pescetarian#pescetarianlife
Welcome-Home Meal for my Master D!
Steamed Fresh Prawns & Threadfin Fish marinated with turmeric, Himalayan salt and pepper, Ajitsuke Tamago, Arugula and Brown Rice.
He took his first mouthful and said, “Oh I miss this... taste of home...” #organic
If you know me, then you know that I love fish. In fact I was #pescetarian for 7 years after having spent one year as a #vegan and another as a #vegetarian. Anyone cooking up some fish tonight?
- - Snapper, with its confident metallic pink hue, mohawk-like dorsal fin, and rows of sharpened needle teeth, gives off an intimidating impression.
- - And indeed, this carnivorous fish is a top predator in the Gulf of Mexico, where it feasts on small fish and crustaceans.
- - ♂️ Luckily, humans are even higher on the food chain so we can enjoy snapper as part of a delicious meal.
- - Its white flesh is firm, moist, and slightly sweet tasting, and it is an excellent source of lean protein as well as vitamin B12.
- - In the 1980s snapper stocks neared depletion, but thanks to better management of the fishing industry, snapper is making a comeback.
- - Prepared in the right way, with a bit of butter and lemon, and you’ll be happy to have snapper keep coming back too.