Final Countdown Its one day to the Rivers Fashion Show and Awards 2017 and we want to brief you a bit on what to expect!
1. We will be showcasing designs from Nigerian fashion designers on the runway by runway models
2. Creating a networking session to help connect the dots between members of the fashion industry like the fashion designers, models, press and photographer, makeup artists, fashion stylist, fashion bloggers, etc.
3. Educating the audience on the opportunities in the fashion industry
4. Thrilling music, comedy and dance performances by various top notch entertainers across the country.
So get your tickets today!! Red carpet and exhibition: 2pm
Main event: 4pm
4) Every morning right at the break of dawn, never missing a day, the cock crows 'kukuruku' over and over and over again.
Sometimes you have to say it more than once to be heard
That's 3 times. On repeat!
Repitition is good.
You may have to say it over and over for the message to sink in or for people to buy your idea, your product or your unique message and the change it carries.
LESSON: Consistent Marketing and Advertising
5) Every morning right at the break of dawn, never missing a day, the cock crows 'kukuruku' over and over and over again, loud and clear, no matter who it is disturbing.
The cock stands majestically, perched on a high place, sticks it's neck out and bellows it's message out from deep within its belly not caring who it is disturbing, waking up or if people want to hear or not. It has announced itself. That's all that matters.
Scream your message out! Let the world hear! do it with pride! Stand up tall! How can you hide a good thing under a bushel?
LESSON: Do not be intimidated
Oya it's morning
On your marks
Get set... Crow!!!
"Kukuruku! Kukuruku!! Kukuruku!!!"
Are you passionate about fashion, beauty and lifestyle? •
Want to work with the amazing Miss Port Harcourt City 2017 team as an intern?
YOU ARE WELCOME! •
10 SLOTS ONLY!!! Tell someone you think might be interested.
__________________ #portharcourtcity#phcity#portharcourtcityphotography -