Ladies, as a single mother the last time we have time for, is games! Who wants to be mommy all week and spend our alone time in a relationship going no where! As mothers we have to be extra careful about who we date! So I am joining in on the fun of helping single women across the world! Who wants to be single when you really want a man! Rachel G has an awesome program that has helped over 5k women internationally! Now she is taking clients for July! >>>>>>Relationship Expert Rachel G is extending her years of experience and pouring life changing information from her up and coming book I'm Single Now What? Join the online program I'm Single Now What for another month successful life changing month. --------
Sign up for this month's class. You get access to Rachel G the relationship coach personally. We will walk you through your singleness. We will go back to the root of you to fertilize your growth. As I help you pick YOU back up and help you find YOUR purpose. Private sessions and webinars------I will show you how to embrace your singleness and understand why you are in this season through my professional tools and solutions. ---You will join other women in this journey as you empower each other. ----You will learn how to date properly and be prepared to be a wife. ---Step by Step---week by week you will rediscover you and embrace YOU. I am excited to walk with you. Contact me today for more information about allowing me to help you redirect your journey. Yea you may be single but when we are finished you'll be prepared to be a wife. From daily affirmations to weekly power calls. Text the code: SINGLEMOM 646-651-3546 for more info and your special promo discount. #imsinglenowwhat#rachelgilder#singles#relationshipcoach#dating#help#live#love#romance#dearfuturehusband#Wifey#wife#advice#dating#relationshipquotes#relationships#relationship#marriage#breakups#lifecoach#this#instagram#christiandating#patience
As someone who’s attempting to break into the creative industry, let’s face it: rejection is inevitable. Quite frankly, I’m a tad cheesed off from reading the carefully constructed & ever so punitive, “we regret to inform you… blah…blah…unsuccessful…blah…” Ultimately it’s how we deal with rejection that determines our future. Whether it’s a relationship gone awry or a career knock-back, I urge you to read below the seven reasons why rejection is not as bad as you think:
1. If we were winning & being accepted all the time, what would be the fun in that? Winning would soon become ordinary & mundane, resulting in a meaningless life because we would never need to fight for anything.
2. Rejection tests the mettle of our spirit. We may think we want something, but occasionally our ego tricks us into believing we desire something we do not. Rejection whittles out the weeds to see if we’re ready and waiting at the end of the season with our petals still in bloom.
3. Rejection is the cruelest yet most stimulating teacher, forcing us to reflect & learn from our mistakes, imperative to later development & maturity.
4. Rejection helps us evolve into our best selves like Cinderella’s Fairy Godmother enabling us to fathom our hearts.
5. Rejection is written in the stars. I’m a firm believer in fate, so if it wasn’t meant to be, it simply wasn’t. It’s not your time yet, but it will come. Outside forces are at play and we are not responsible for every disaster or triumph.
6. Rejection improves our unhealthy responses to rejection. For example, think how far we’ve come from being toddlers. Remember when you were denied the right to play with that toy & how you cried, stomped, and screamed? Well, you’re an adult now, which means no tantrums, (I hope). Counts as progress—right?
7. Lastly, rejection may place us on our rightful path, whether we continue to pursue the same passions, or different ones. Either way, there will be success & when you get there, all those hundreds or maybe even thousands of rejections will make that single acceptance all the sweeter...