Happy Belated Valentines ! In honor of Valentine’s Day I created this slime, which is Valentine’s themed. The slime beads fall off a bit though. (fishbowl & foam bead slime) -
QOTD: single or taken ? <3
#MakerCrushMonday! Erik Desjarlais of @weftandwarpculinarygoods is an awesomely talented craftsman specializing in handmade knife/tool rolls, apparel and accessories. He, like many high level makers, transitioned into his craft from a completely different vocation. His professional culinary background gives him a particular upper hand and unique perspective when it comes designing and creating his wares. I’ve been following his work for several year and if you aren’t already, you should give him a follow too.
He’s also a good dude and has a GIVEAWAY going on right now that ends today at midnight PST (link in bio) for $325 toward any gear from his shop. That’s one of his all leather knife rolls! I’m definitely getting in on that now!
Details from his giveaway post:
It’s giveaway time- the winner will receive $250 in credit with me. Here are the guidelines- you have to follow them exactly to be entered to win:
1) Follow me if you don’t already-
2) Repost this, tag a friend who would dig this, and the hashtag #weftandwarpseamster -
3) Be sure to do all three in step 2 -
4) Double check that you did all three in step 2 -
5) The more you repost and tag, the better your odds are to win. So post post post. -
6) Contest ends Monday, February 19th at midnight PST and I’ll pick the winner randomly the next day. -
ALSO: If entries surpass what I’m looking for by this Friday I’ll raise the giveaway to $300. Remember, I make more than knife rolls and aprons. Lots of leather. And an opportunity to have something custom made. #repostthis#winsomestuff#weftandwarpseamster#chefs#chefsofinstagram#giveaway#kniferoll#chef#cook#commis#chefdepartie#chefdeplonge#getyourweftandwarpstuff#aprons#leatherapron#leatherstuff