You can start using retinol in your skincare routine as early as your 20s. Retinol is an amazingly powerful ingredient that treats discoloration and will leave your skin looking brighter and younger. For anyone serious about anti-aging, it’s a must-have. Just remember that your skin will be extra sensitive to the sun once you start using it, so load up on the SPF!
Кто работает весь день?!!
Незаменимый желтый, или ретиноловый, пилинг Retises CT от Mediderma. Ретинол работает на:уплотнение кожисокращение пордепигментациюрегуляцию работы сальных железсглаживание рубцов постакнепредотвращение преждевременного фотостарения.
Время процедуры: 30 мин.
Реабилитация: активное шелушение на 3-4й день.
Курс: 1 раз в месяц.
Have you heard about retinol and whether or not you should be using it? Here are three things you may not know (and should!)
1. You don’t know what retinol is. Retinol is a Vitamin A derivate that accelerates skin renewal and repair, diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tones, and improves skin firmness.
2. You’re worried it’ll make your skin sun sensitive. While the ingredients in retinol is sensitive to sunlight if you follow our recommendations to use the products at night before you go to bed you will be fine. Cell renewal is also most active at night which is why we want to accelerate that with retinol.
3. You are worried about the side effects of retinol use. Our Skincare Therapists will work with you to create a specialize skincare regime to ensure that you have products that are properly suited for your skin type. People who randomly try powerful retinol without a proper care plan can see side effects like dryness, redness, flaking an irritation.
Who should not use retinol?
• Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
• A few days before or after waxing.
• If you have ultra sensitive skin talk to one of our Skincare Therapists for alternative products and plans.
It’s the last year of my twenties, and the first year of really getting to grips with anti-ageing skincare. Here’s my nightly regime, putting the new @muradskincareuk 3-step Retinol Youth Renewal range to the test. Starting with the serum, I follow this with the eye serum and finish with the night cream. With claims including a 93% reduction to lines and wrinkles in two weeks, I’m already noticing a smoother, more even-toned appearance one week in. Click the link in my bio to take advantage of my discount code and try for yourself… #mymurad