I caught a bunny on my walk today I’ll feed and bathe him and send him back to his family tomorrow #BarkxTarget
(Yes, it is him - I checked )
We get messages often about Elly’s running pics! I (Elly’s mom) am not expert AT ALL, but there are few things I do to get better pics of pups running!
1. Take continuous shots with autofocus set to track moving object.
2. you’ll get better result when you’re outside with a ton of natural lighting.
3. set f stop 1 to 2 stops higher than your lowest possible setting to get more sharp image.
4. I set my AF point to be the one in the very middle.
5. Your lens should be able to shift focus as fast as your dog. For example, this picture was taken with Canon 85mm 1.8f. Upgrade version of this lens cost around 2k. It produces beautiful images but it’s told to have slower autofocus. (Same goes with my Sigma 30mm 1.4f, we use this to take some close up shots!)
Ask us anything if you have any Qs We’ll try to help you as much as we can!