Pan Seared Spiced Chicken
This is a good low carbs meal, I didn't feel hungry nor dissatisfied at all!
Ingredients and Method:
1. One whole chicken breast, skin and bone removed. Cut the breast meat into halves. Slice each into butterfly (halve the thickness of the meat without cutting through).
2. Marinate the chicken with 1 tablespoon each of ground cumin powder, ground ginger powder, ground garlic powder, and paprika powder. Add half a lemon juice, season with salt and black pepper. Allow the meat to marinate about half hour.
3. In a hot skillet, add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil. Place chicken on skillet and allow to brown for 4 to 5 mins on each side.
4. Place the other half lemon on the skillet on the cut side down.
5. I serve the chicken on a bed of caramelized onions and mushrooms, season with little salt and pepper.
6. Have a good squeeze of the charred lemon over the chicken and your favorite greens before serving...yums...
Day 231/365 ~ Hey furriends! We, the BamBella & @furbythesilky will be at @silverskypets & @stellarpets booth, this Saturday 26th Aug! See you there!
Repost from @silverskypets@TopRankRepost#TopRankRepost Come join us for a day of shopping, health talk & screening and many other fun activities! We'll be having great promotions at our booth, along with @stellarpets!
Date: Sat, 26thAugust2017
Venue: Ang Mo Kio Central Stage (near to the 2 levels Fairprice)
Date: Saturday, 26thAugust2017
Venue: Ang Mo Kio Central Stage