3. Morphe brushes M433 to apply Jam slightly above the crease and blend with the Burnt orange.
4. sigma beauty E45 to apply mud exactly where you want to cut the crease and flick the out corner into a wing. keep adding Jam and Mud alternatively to build the intensity and blend the shadows.
5. sigma beauty E62 Cut crease brush to clean the crease with a concealer. I'm using @lagirlcosmetics ProHD concealer.
6. With sigma beauty E34 brush apply Fly on the lid. Spray a the brush with @maccosmetics Fix+
7. Apply liner, I'm using @thebalm_cosmetics Schwing liquid liner. using E45 brush apply Jam to the lower lash line, and then with Morphe brushes M508 apply Mud closer to the lashes.Apply mascara and add your favourite pair of lashes, I'm wearing @hudabeauty@shophudabeuty faux mink lashes in the style Farah.