Homero &Luna (@homeromontyluna)

Sunbathing. Happy Tuesday furiends. Today was a holiday and we regained energy. Mom and dad talked . about us as a family and our current place where we live. We had issues before here(we've been living here for 1 year and already had 2 floods, issues with the electric power only in our apartment not the building, no water heater for almost a week last spring...and other things. ) so it seems we are moving,not now, but next year before the rent contract ends, we expect by February (keep your fingers cross). It will be a bigger place with a patio and in a nice neighborhood away from downtown Buenos Aires, near the Vet faculty and near dad's family's home. It will be nice to have family close to us and be away from all the noise. 😻😻😻
#Homero #bluepoint #bluepointkitten #bluepointsiamese #siames #siamese #siamesekitten #siamesecat #siamesecatsofinstagram #siamese_world #siamese_feature #Siamese_Feature #siamese_love_ #fantasticfurballs #catlady #crazycatlady #siameseworld #fantasticfurballs #cutecatskittens #bestcatsintheworld #yourcatphoto #gato #gatito #catlady #Luna #chocolatepoint #chocolatepointsiamese #siames #chocolatepointkitten #nekoandlilifruends #siamesecatmoments

Becky Hendry (@beckyhendry)

An excellent purchase 😸

JJ (@jjsawyerphillips)

@Regrann from @savingockitties - 🚨Orlando, Florida 🚨 Fiv+ kitty.
Animal ID: #A380996 Β Room No.: WC49

Hi, the Shelter named me Phoebe. I am an approximately 3 year old cream and brown female. I weigh approximately 8 pounds. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Thursday, June 22, 2017.Pledges needed for rescue interest, or local adopter or foster offer needed in the Orlando area. Applications must be done in person at the shelter. 2769 Conroy Rd, Orlando, Fl  32839🐾🐾(407) 836- 3111
#AdoptAcat #catsofig #kittens #🐱 #🐾 #AdoptDontShop #kitten #siameseofinstagram  #FosteringSavesLives #cats #SaveALife #meow #urgent  #adopt #foster #rescue  #siamesecatsofig #catsofinstagram #network #cats  #ocas #orlando #florida  #kittens #tabbycats #whiskers #siamese #siamesecatsofinstagram

Double Trouble: Pushkin & Inka (@la_gattologa)

How to choose cat food? 🐈
➑️ most of us are not vets or scientists, so we need to trust the assurances of cat food producers, advertisements and friends' recommendations.
➑️ maybe sometimes you'd like to make an informed choice but then you look at the labels and you don't even know where to begin😰
➑️ cats are obligatory CARNIVORES. They need protein. Not fruit, vegetable, or rice! Hence the most important thing to check is the actual protein content.
➑️ in order to be able to compare different brands, as well as dry and wet food, you must convert the protein to DRY MATTER.
➑️ it's EXTREMELY SIMPLE! In this picture, the wet food has 6% protein and 86% moisture. We must calculate the protein in the dry matter. If 86% is moisture, the rest is 14%. Now divide the total protein, 6% by 14%. The result you get is 42%.
➑️ the moisture level in dry food is usually around​ 10%. So, 32% divided by 90% = 35%! And you thought dry food was better???
➑️ the examples above represent one the most popular brands. It's economical, yes, but how can you give a carnivore 35% protein??? It needs to eat more food to satisfy its protein requirements but this means that it also gets fat because of all the carbohydrates! And what do we do then??? Buy LIGHT food, with even less protein...
➑️ by contrast, good quality wet food may have even < 80% protein!!!! πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ so please, please, please, if you love your cat, invest some time in getting informed about what is REALLY good for its health. Thank you for reading this postπŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ #catfood #drycatfood #dudyouknow #drymatter #responsiblecatowner #foodlabels #loveyourcat #catsneedprotein #whattofeedyourcat
More...