I poured all my soaps onto the floor before sorting them into their new storage. So, remember those "How many beans are in the jar" game? Well lets play "How Many Soaps Are There?" Guess the correct ammount and get some soap!
Winner(s) will get one free soap of their choosing from the "Soaps for Sale" album from our Facebook page.
- U.S. Only (Sorry - Shipping regulations and costs )
- No purchase necessary
- Comment only ONCE on this post with your guess
- Winner(s) will be announced March 2, 2017. Contest ends March 1 at 11:59 PM central time.
- If no one guesses the correct ammount, the closest will get awarded.
- Depending in popularity, a 2nd and 3rd prize might be given
- MUST be following @Phreakycleansoaps to be eligible
- You can enter in the Facebook contest for a 2nd chance (Link in bio)
- Winner(s) will be sellected by putting all names/usernames will be put into a "random selection" program.
- My dad can't guess because I already told him the answer (lol)
- DM us with any questions. This is our first contest/giveaway, so it's new to us, too!
2)like this picture & Answer my question " THERE WAS A FLASH OF LIGHT- WHATS YOUR NEW SUPERPOWER?" Below. I'll be giving away a pack of my Charcoal Roses Crystal Bath Salts OR a Soap of your choice
3) Tap the picture and repeat step 2 on the next page. Repeat until you've made it back where you started. You must complete the entire loop and be following each shop to be entered.
4) for 1 extra entry , repost this image with the tag #hippyheartgiveaway.
Giveaway ends on 3/4 at 9pm est.
Giveaway is open to private pages & international entries, international winners pay shipping.
The dream team From left to right: Blackcurrant & Vanilla, Cape Gooseberry & Musk, Ginger & Wild Honeysuckle and Warm Amber & Peach. Which one is your fave? Available for purchase online at www.camilleco.nz
Felted soaps are now available in my Etsy shop. These are Lavender Oatmeal Goat Milk soaps. Cold process, natural made soaps. I make the soaps myself and have for years. My little soap making business is Tsunami Soap Company and has been around since 2002. I have a local following and sell in a few local places. I think I'll slowly start offering some of my Tsunami Soap items on my Cedar Grove Ranch Etsy site. I think that may be better than opening a whole other Etsy shop. What do you think? #soaps#feltedsoaps#goatmilksoap#tsunamisoapcompany#soapmakerturnedfiberartist#handmade#woolsoap#etsy#cedargroveranch