Updated zero waste & minimalist beauty travel kit. * Homemade cotton bag made from scrap fabric.
* Hanky to wrap - Shampoo bar from @lush & Olive soap @hollandandbarrett.
* Alum salt deodorant - stainless steel container.
* Deodorant bar (tiny slice) from @lush - stainless steel container.
* Chickpea flour cleanser - stainless steel container.
* Bamboo toothbrush
* Baking soda tooth powder - old plastic container
* Coconut oil moisturiser & makeup remover - old plastic container.
* washable cotton pads to remove makeup.
* plastic bag to put oily cotton pads once used to remove mascara.
Leave a comment below if you've ever been guilty of starting a product but not quite finishing it... (us too!) Why not use spring's fresh start as an opportunity to make a commitment to using every last drop of product before opening something new? It will not only help refine your skincare routine, but will also work towards creating less waste. Now that's a win for your skin and the planet!
+ San Antonio - stop by tonight at @labotanicasa Vegan Happy Hour! + All the candles are ready to be sniffed. + And all are made with soy wax and essential oils only. + Plus, you can grab a smoky quartz meditation box featuring a Rooted candle, eye pillow, and a beautiful smoky quartz blessed with Reiki energy. + See you tonight from 5 to 8! +