I am delighted to introduce you to the Tropic’s range which I am proud to say is 100% natural, cruelty free and vegan friendly.
I started using these products last summer and have now became a Tropic ambassador. I would love to encourage you to give them a go!
All Tropic products are beautifully branded and packaged, amazing for all skin types...even the most sensitive of skin as they are 100% natural, vegan friendly and cruelty free. The products smell amazing, it’s like having your own personal spa collection!
Please have a look at my website which is in my bio and DM me if there is anything you want to ask! #tropicskincarebypamela#tropicskincare#ambassador#skincare#100%natural #veganfriendly#crueltyfree
@bananaxbro Pinto is kindly asking you to not eat the homies! He's been vegan for 19 months, thriving with abundant energy, good smellin breath and acute awareness of everything around. When he sees the animals in which would otherwise be chopped up for his dinner, he doesn't try to eat them, he tries playing with them. Although I try not to advocate veganism for dogs the same as for humans, I truly believe many breeds can healthfully thrive without consuming dead animals and Pinto is just one example. Google Bramble the border collie.
Current commercial dog food laws only require that 3% of an entire bag of feed be made with actual meat. They outsource the cheapest meat they can find, including slaughterhouse rejects, expired grocery store meat, road kill, free roaming horses and euthanized pets from shelters. The other 97%? Plastics, antibiotics, the Styrofoam trays old meat was wrapped in, fecal bacteria, preservatives, etc. Google 4-D pet law. This stands true for all nationally recognized food companies including Beneful, Iams, Kibbles 'n Bits, Purina, Pedigree, Ol' Roy. Not only is it gross, but this "food" is the reason our pets have the highest rates of disease ever!
There are reputable dog food companies out there, but do your research and don't buy into labels. There's no current regulations for pet food labeling, so any label that says "complete, balanced, or 100% nutritious" can potentially be unsafe for your fur baby and the FDA claims that consumers are responsible for their own due diligence. Fda.gov - check it.
My favorite brands are V-dog and Natural Balance (the vegetarian formula is vegan). Although the more research I do, the more I've been making his own food. For breakfast a big bowl of oatmeal with apples, blueberries, coconut shreds, hemp seeds and oil, taurine, wheatgrass powder and tons of milled flax seed. For dinner, he typically gets brown rice and lentils or chickpeas with carrots, green beans or broccoli, a sweet potato, more hemp seeds and oil, milled flax and taurine. He goes nuts for these, his coat is so soft and shiny and he alwaysss has energy and love to share. Vegan dogs ar
Visit my page t